Coming in hot

I look up at Jorel he's looking at me and then he crashes his lips into mine and I kiss back. Finally I was waiting for this all day! I broke the kiss.

"You can go wait for me in here." I lead Jorel to my room. He sits on my bed and I go to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

JORELS POV:

I wait until Amber gets into the shower then I get up and go to her closet. I don't know what I'm looking for, maybe just something that tells me a bit more about her. I see a box on the top shelf I pull it down. It's a small box, about the size of an small amp. I open it and it's full of pages. Lyrics. I read one in my head.

I need to escape,

I need to rid of my sins,

I have lost my sanity,

Come lay here beside me,

Dream with me,

Of this place of joy...

I hear Amber turn off the shower and I put the paper in my pocket and shove the box back and shut the closet and run to the bed lay down pull out my phone and pretend to play on it. Amber walks out in her towel. I eye her up. Damn she's cute. I notice a scar on the back of her neck. She walks over to her closet and opens it. Turns and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Why is that scar there?" I ask Amber. "Oh that? That was when I fell down a tree when I was a little girl." "Oh ow!" I say shocked. "What are you wearing tonight?" I ask. "I bought this a while back." She pulled out a sexy little back dress with a blue ribbon around the waist. "Mm cute!" I say. She goes to the bath room with it.

I can't help to know what else is in that box. I just sit there and stare at it. Amber comes out in her dress and it looks so sexy on her. I just want to kiss her so bad right now.

"What do you think?" She asks. "Beautiful." I say. "Aww thanks I got some black heels to!" Amber says. "Nice!" I say. "I'm going to go and do my makeup and hair." "Ok how long is that going to take we are leaving in an hour." I ask. "45 minutes probably."

She turns and goes to the bathroom. I go to her bed side table, open the drawer. Inside is CDs on top is 'notes from the underground' , 'swan sons', ' American tragedy'. Wow she really is a fan! I close the drawer and look at her dresser and open all the drawers, all clothes. Except the last is a jdog mask! "Aww nice!" I say to myself. Amber is going to be put soon. I walk back to her bed and sit on it and notice a old black electric guitar in the corner. I walk over and start to play. I look up and she's ready and standing in the bathroom door way and listening to me play smiling. "How long have you been standing there?" I ask "5 minutes. Your so good at that." " thanks my mom started me on it when I was 10." I say "you ready to go?" I ask. "Sure am!"

AMBERS POV:

We walk out to Jorels car and he opens my door for me. And I sit down. He starts up the car, turns on the radio and on turns 'coming in hot' we laugh and drive to to the club.