Bottle and a gun

I woke up and I was in my bed alone. Jorel must have gotten up already.

I get up go to the closet and grab Jorels plaid coat and some skinny jeans. I did my hair into a messy bun and did some eyeliner and mascara and went out for some breakfast.

When I got to the living room no one was there, or anywhere in the house. Except one person. Danny. I quietly go grab my purse and shoes and head out the door.

"Where are you going?"asks Danny noticing me. "Um I don't know, for breakfast, wanna come." I ask. I really shouldn't of invited him. "Sure." Danny said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

We go out to my car and we drive to a small breakfast dinner. We walk in and we go and sit down waiting to order.

"Hello, what can I get for you two." Says a preppy waitress. "I will have some pancakes and coffee please." I say. "I will have the breakfast combo and coffee... And your number."

Danny says looking up from the menu to look at the waitress. She looks at me. "Sure it's 283-1828. I will be right back with your coffee." She said blushing. "Ooh Danny hitting on the ladies!" I say giving him a shove. "She's pretty nice looking so yea." Danny says.

Maybe her and Danny will get something going and he will not like me anymore. Soon she comes back with our coffee and she blushes again when Danny winks at her.

"So where is the wedding going to be?" Danny's says uncomfortably. "We were planning at the gardens at the park by my old neighbourhood." I say coolly. Soon our food comes and after a little while we are done eating and Danny and I go to pay.

We get back home and the guys are back from wherever they were. "Where were you two?" Matt asks with some suspicion. "We just went for breakfast since no one was here." I say. "Where were you guys." Danny asks. "We were at the studio to go get some stuff and when we left you two weren't even up yet so we left." George says chuckling.