Dead bite

*Ambers POV*

I'm so sick with Jorels shit he never Listens to me anymore. I ask him to do one simple thing like clean his stuff out of the living room but he can't even do that and now I'm working my ass off before my friends come over. I would be so embarrassed if they came over with the house looking like the way it did. I don't know what's wrong with us lately.

Jorels POV

I come home later that night and open the door to see Amber and a guy in the living room. He lights a smoke, she takes a drag. I see them going to bed and I follow behind not thinking. My stomach is sick. She's touching his chest now and she's taking off her dress. She's letting me go. I just can't look it's killing me and my anger is taking control. I don't know what comes over me as I storm in and Amber looks afraid when I stomp over to the guy and throw him to the floor. I look over and Amber when she walks over yelling at me and slaps me.

Just like that I wake up in a cold sweat. It was all in my head. It wasn't real. It never happened. What if that really happens. It could if things keep going how they are. I need to apologize to her now.

I look over to the clock 5:38PM. It's not to late to run to the store. I run out to my car and drive the half block to the store. Finding a parking spot and walk into the store. I go over to the flowers and pick out some red roses and some chocolate. I go to the till and pay so I can go see the love of my life.

When I pull into our driveway I see two cars along the road In front of the house. Shit her friends are still here.