Coming back down

~two months later~

AMBERS POV:

It's been two months and me and Jorel. Our relationship is blooming it is our two month anniversary tomorrow.

My phone rings.

"Hey babe what's up?" Jorel says. "Nothing just thinking of you!" I say sweetly. "Aww really?" He asks. "Yup!" I say. "So it's our anniversary tomorrow and I wanted to take you to the creep carnival it's only here till Friday!" Tomorrow also was Halloween ironic. It's my favourite day of the year! "Omg yes! I really wanted to go!" I say extaticly. "Great I will pick you up at 9:00pm!" He says. "Ok, love you! Bye!" "Bye, love you to!" We hang up.

~next day~

I get up and start getting ready even though is 1:00. I go to my closet and pick out vertically black and white striped pants a red tank top and my studded leather jacket and matching combat boots.

Setting that all on my bed I go to the bathroom and I decided yesterday that I'm going to dye my hair black. I get the stuff I bought yesterday and get to work.

Half an hour later I have my hair dyed and dried and straightened.

I go and put on eye liner and mascara and put on my clothes.

I get my id and depit card and put them in my skull clutch and it's now 4:30 so I go and watch the walking dead marathon until 8:00.

I decide to go out for a smoke. It's now 8:45. Why does the day go by so slow.

I go and eat a sandwich and then the door opens and in walks Jorel. He looks at my hair and smiles. "Hey babe I like your hair!" "Thanks are you ready to go?" "Sure am!" We walk out to the car and start driving to the carnival.