Pour me

AMBERS POV:

"So do you like to party?" Asked Jordan. "Um sure I guess." I say, not sure what to say. "Arn't we going to a party tonight?" George asks. "Yup!" Jordan says with a grin. "You should come with us Amber!" Jorel suggests. "Sure that could be fun!" I say happily.

So now I'm dating Jorel 'J-Dog' Decker, AND they want me to go partying with them! Wow.

Jorels POV:

Hopefully Amber can get drunk, if you know what I mean. No no no no what am I thinking she is not going to be a one-night stand like the rest.

"I need to go home to get ready if we are going out. Can you drive me home Jorel?" Asked Amber. "Yea I sure can!" I say.

We walk out to my 88 Cadillac and turn on the radio and on turns 'Monster' by Paramore.

"Keep it on this song, I love it!" Said Amber. "Ya it a good song." I say with a smile. We stay quiet and just listen.

We pull up to Ambers apartment building and she invites me in. We get to her apartment mad she pulls out her keys and unlocks the door.

I was surprised it has red walls and decorated with black furniture.

But then I see someone on the couch. Amber sees him too and tenses up. He turned around to look at us. He sees us holding hands and glared at me. He had brown short hair tattoos and I think blue eyes.

"Who are you!!" I say angrily. "I'm Ambers ex Brandon. And you?" "None of your business now leave and if you have a key put it on the table!" I say pulling out my angrily. "Ok, ok, this is not the last time you see me, Amber I want you back, please?" Brandon begs. "No I told you to stay away get the hell out!" Screamed Amber.

I threw a punch at him. He ran out holding his bloody nose.

"Thanks Jorel." Amber said hugging me. "No problem babe."

AMBERS POV:

Babe? I'm blushing, no.