This love this hate

One day passes and we are now leaving to pick up Matt.

When me and the band get to the hospital Matt is waiting for us in the waiting room talking to shady. He must have got released today too.

Me and Jorel go to the front desk as everyone else goes to get Matt. "Hi we are here to pay Matt St. Claries bill." I say. "Ok it is 2,000 dollars."

I look at Jorel and calls the band over. We all pitch in and we have 2,000 and more so we pay the bill and take Matt to McDonalds. Hospital food sucks.

"Thanks for paying my bill guys." Matt says. "You helped with our past ones and bails so no need to thanks us." Johnny says. "So when's the wedding?" Asks Dylan.

Just then Danny picks up his bag of food and storms out. "What the hell is his problem?!" Jordan says. "He has a crush on Amber." Jorel says. "Oh." Says Jordan shocked. "And we were planning December. And the colours are going to be black and Red." I say. "Who are the bridesmaids and best men?" Ask George. "We decided all of you Chelsea, and Laura, Randy, Asia and Terissa." I say smiling at Jorel.

Soon we head home and Danny is there (by this time I have moved in with them) he is sleeping on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand and about three strays on the coffee table.

Me and Jorel go to our room as the guys take him to his room we hear him yelling at them. "WHY, I LOVE HER. SHE CANT BE WITH JOREL I LOVE HER. WHYYYYYY." Me and Jorel cringe.

We hear something hit the wall and break, sounds like his beer bottle. Me and Jorel decide to go to sleep.