Levitate

~two weeks later

(day of wedding)~

I'm so happy! I finally get to marry the man of my dreams.

Right now I'm getting my hair and makeup done.

Soon as that's done I'm going to get on my big poofy sparkly dress on. Randy and Therissa are here with me. There happy for me and Jorel, I picked black and red bridesmaids dresses.

Same colours we decided on of the wedding and white. My mom and dad are happy that I found a guy finally. I think they I thought I was never going to marry for some reason.

Only half an hour till we say our vows. I'm nervous that something might happen. My hair and makeup is all done. I went with natural makeup with fancy winged eyeliner and my hair is up in a fancy side bun.

~half an hour later~

I'm walking down the aisle, arm in arm with my dad. I see Jorel, he has the biggest grin I ever saw him with. He also looks nervous, as am I.

I look around I see Taylor. (one of my other besties) Chelsea, Randy, Therissa and Asia.I also see the rest of the band on Jorels side.

I get to Jorel and we let Ava be the flower girl. She are just too adorable. I turn to Jorel. We start saying our vows.

They don't take long. Soon enough we do our "I do" s and kiss. Everyone is cheering. I love Jorel so much and now he is all mine.

~at the after party~

It looks like everyone is having fun. Me and Jorel are dancing. And the guests are dancing to.

Soon a man with black hair asks me for a dance. "What are you doing here?!" Jorel says. "I just wanted to meet your wife." The mans says. "Deuce, get out we never invited you." Says Jorel. Oh it's Deuce. I knew he looked familliar.