Half a man

Btw i dunt think im gonna get very far with this story :///

Ill most likely stop updating this story soon ;)

###

Iwaizumi stared down at his lover.

His peaceful sleeping face.

Iwa couldn't imagine that this face, just minutes ago, was crazed, and this man was attacking him.

Iwaizumi brushed the side of his face, and winced from the pain.

Then winced at the pain from the wince etc.

Iwaizumi had led Oikawa to the meeting for hunters that were joining the hunt for the Lord. Iwa hadn't told Oikawa where they were going. And Oikawa refused to go multiple times until Iwaizumi dragged him there.

And when Oikawa finally realized what they were doing at the meeting, he ran out of the meeting pale faced. Iwaizumi had followed him in confusion.

Iwa recalled that when he had finally caught up, Oikawa struggled to get out of grasp. He was crying...? Iwa pondered thinking back.

They were in the forest at that time, the meeting was too.

And after a few seconds of struggling with Iwa, he had fallen to his knees, his body slack.

###

"Oikawa?" Iwa frowned looking down at his friend. Iwa was holding his arms that were hanging limply.

Seconds later, Oikawa looked up, his face with an orange glow from the sunset.

But

It wasn't Oikawa.

Iwaizumi released his arms, and backed away, wide eyed staring at his friend. The man in front of him had red eyes, and horns sprouted from his head.

The brunette smiled hesitantly. "Iwa-chan?" The man called. "Why are you backing up?" His weak smile morphed into a...sinister grin.

"S-Shittykawa, what's going on?" Iwaizumi stammered, still backing up from the man.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa asked cocking his head. He hadn't moved an inch.

"T-This isn't funny Assikawa!" Iwaizumi screamed.

Oikawa grinned again. "Oh, whatever do you mean? I believe I still have to introduce myself," he said bowing to Iwa. "Nice to meet you. I am Oikawa Tooru."

###

After that Oikawa had attacked him. Moving in front of him a blink of an eye. Slashing at the left side of his face, and leaving a gash on his shoulder too.

After the two attacks, Oikawa backed up, with a totally different expression than the one before. It was more...human.

More Oikawa.

He had stared at Iwaizumi in shock and guilt. His hands that were covered in Iwa's blood were shaking.

Then right after he had passed out.

To leave a severely injured man to drag another man home.

And that led to the present

###

When Iwaizumi had dragged the piece of garbage to it's home, he had quickly set him on the bed, to tend his own wounds. Thoughts swirled in his head, as he addressed to his painful injuries.

With luck my left eye won't go blind, Iwa thought, as he wrapped up the half of his face. But scars are inevitable.

He sighed as he placed the medical equipment down, and walked back to Oikawa's room.

He brushed Oikawa's cheek.

"I don't blame you...so quickly wake up and clear up all my confusion," he murmured the the sleeping man. He stood there for a few minutes, until he made his way out of the room, closing the door behind him.