Livin'

September 22, 2018
Victoire's PoV

It was a couple days after the release of the album and it was at the top of the charts. Avi, Kevin, and I were enjoying a lazy day at home. Tomorrow I had a session and the three of us were going into town. The day after was dedicated to packing and the day after that we were leaving for the cruise. I walked down the stairs and saw Kevin making something. I peeked over the counter and grabbed a carrot. "Whatcha makin?" I asked as he threw things into the slow cooker. 

"A roast for dinner," he said, peeling a potato. 

"Can I help?" I asked. 

"Sure," he said happily. He handed me a peeler and a potato. We got everything done and thrown in in no time. We were done before Avi drug himself downstairs. We ate cereal at the table and then watched some television. 

"I think it's nap time," Avi said. 

I yawned. "I'm not moving." 

Avi yawned. "Well, I'm not moving either." 

Kevin threw us a couple blankets and Avi lied down with one on top of him, and I lied down on top of it, with a blanket over me. I could feel Avi's breathing and he slightly wrapped one of his arms around me. I fell asleep to his deep breaths. 

I woke up a couple hours later, according to my phone. Kevin had his legs on top of mine and Avi's arms were wrapped completely around me. Not to mention the blankets I was tangled up in. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. 

When I woke up again, it was to Kevin shaking me. "Morning, sleepyheads. I have sandwich stuff out." I drug myself into the kitchen and fixed a sandwich. We all brought our food to the couch and watched The Hunger Games. After that, we decided to watch all of them. None of us had showered all day and we were in sweats. This was unusual for us. By the time we finished all the movies, the roast was ready. We ate dinner while watching Doctor Who. A definite lazy day. 

It gets late and I'm the first to go to bed. I hug Avi and Kevin and go upstairs. Once I've finished everything, I crawl into bed. I check my phone to see a picture posted on PTXOfficial on Instagram. I open it to see a picture of me laying asleep on top of Avi. Kevin must have posted it. I shared it myself with the caption "Those who lay together slay together." 

September 23, 2018

I woke up and took a quick shower. I felt rejuvenated and refreshed. I pulled on a dress with heeled boots and a maroon sweater. I walked downstairs to find it empty. I made a bowl of cereal and sat at the table, searching Instagram. I had got a ton of comments on my photo, most of them saying "Lucky" or "I'd pay for that". I laughed and went to my Facebook. My mom was posting about a new job she got. My eyebrows raised. She was now a history teacher at my high school. 

Avi and Kevin walked downstairs and ate breakfast. Then, we all left for my session. I said my goodbyes and walked into the room. I saw Alex and immediately made my way to him. Our group leader, Katrina, told us to introduce ourselves. I realized that about 4 people had left and 2 new faces were in the bunch. "Um, I'll start," Alex said. He stood up. "My name's Alex Gray and I have OCD. I'm very fond of chicken noodle soup."

"Onto me." I stood up. "My name's Victoire Scott. I have PTSD. I enjoy music and the occasional chocolate chip cookie." 

A girl about my age was next. She had fiery red hair and big glasses. "My name's Grace Waters and I also have OCD. I really don't like holes." 

I knew everyone else but another boy who looked to be a few years older than me. "My name's Charlie and I have anxiety. Fun fact, I really hated that." 

I smiled. He seemed pretty cool. He had black hair that was in a bun. I could see earrings in his left ear. Alex hit me in the knee. "Victoire?" Katrina asked. I was pulled back in the meeting. 

When the meeting was over, I knew I had to meet the new boy. I walked over to him and introduced myself. We talked for a bit before my phone buzzed. It was Kevin. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm really sorry. I have to go." 

His face flushed. "It's fine, really," he said, his voice squeaky. 

"It's not you!" I said, grabbing his arm. "It's my dad, I'm late to meet him," I said, showing him the text message. 

"Oh," he said. "Well, I guess I'll see you around, Victoire."

I got into Avi's car, kicking myself mentally for not getting his phone number. Avi drove us into town. We were watching the new Marvel movie. Kirstie was going to meet us, as she was into it as well. As we waited on Kirstie, fans came up to get autographs. I took pictures of the fans with Avi and Kevin. Finally, Kirstie arrived and we went in to get our tickets. It was fairly quiet for a Saturday, but it was only 4. We got popcorn and sat down. The movie was fantastic.

 The four of us went out to Red Robin. I made a bet with Avi I could eat more fries than him. I got sweet potato and he got regular. Let's just say Avi can do five baskets. We got our bills, paid, and went into the parking lot. Kirstie looked at her phone. "Gotta go, guys. See ya in a couple days." She gave us a hug and left. 

We drove home to the buzz of the radio. I immediately crashed as soon as I saw my bed.