Premieres

November 26, 2018

Victoire's PoV

My dress was stunning. It was a super flowy red dress make of satiny material. There was a large slit to the top of my thigh. It was, however, strapless. I walked downstairs to see the boys getting their hair and makeup done. Nicole had offered to do all of our hair and makeup for this premiere. So, everyone was coming over here. Esther was already here. She was wearing a black dress that fell loosely at her waist down and tight at the top with lace arms and torso. Scott and Mitch walked in. Mitch was in a long blue coat, matching Kevin's suit. Scott was in a black suit with gold lining the collar. Their color scheme was gold, black, and blue. Kirstie arrived last with Jeremy right behind her. He had worn a grey suit. Kirstie was in a tight blue lace dress that went out at the bottom of the leg. The arms of her dress were made of lace, so she wouldn't be much warmer than me.

Nicole had another person there helping her. She was about the same age. Nicole had her doing Avi's hair. Nicole had finished Avi's makeup and moved onto Kevin. The boys would take the shortest time, with Kirstie, Esther, and I taking the longest. She finally worked through the boys and went to Esther. She gave her gold eyelids and a mauve lip. Kirstie was next, opting out of a blue makeup. She had gold and black eyelids, and a gold lip color. I was last. With my bright red dress, Nicole could go crazy. She gave me a bold red lip and red and gold eyelids.

We were finally ready to go. I slipped on my red high heels and grabbed onto Mitch's arm as I was his plus-one. A limo was picking us up and we all hopped in the back. Fans lined the premiere. This movie was a huge deal, with J.K. Rowling herself at the premiere. I grabbed onto Mitch's arm as we exited the limo. The carpet was rolled out and people were already getting their pictures taken. Photographers immediately latched onto us and captured us on the carpet. I posed with Esther and on my own while the band got pictures taken together. I got pictures with Mitch that I hoped would turn out great. Fans were cheering and we were waving. The band took pictures with some fans.

I was waving at a few PTX fans who called my name, when I swore I saw someone familiar out of the corner of my eye. I turned around to see none other than Asa on the runway, which really threw me for a loop. He waved me over and I looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You know how I told you I worked in movies?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, I work in movies. I'm an actor."
"That's Asa Butterfield, Hun," Mitch called from where he was getting his picture taken.

My mouth widened. "Oh!" I exclaimed.

Photographers came over and Asa and I posed. "Well, this is crazy."

Asa and I took pictures together. He surprisingly matched me well, so it looked like I was his date. The movie was about to start, so we made our way inside. The cast went up to talk about the movie and Asa left to go up to the stage. I got really excited and slapped Avi's leg when I saw Eddie Redmayne and J.K. Rowling. 

The movie started and it was very good. I had watched the first one two years earlier with my family back in Ohio. Now I was watching the sequel with Asa Butterfield and Pentatonix. It's crazy how much life can change in two years.