House Tours

July 2nd, 2018

Victoire's PoV

Today was the day. Avi and Kevin were set to arrive in three hours. Three hours until my life changed forever. I was packed, but I had so much stuff that Avi would have to pay extra to move all my stuff to his house. Whoops? 

I went downstairs and sat with my parents and brother. Three hours and I wouldn't be able to do this. "Will you come visit?" I asked. 

"Every holiday," Mom said. 

"We probably won't even miss you that much," Dad joked. I lightly punched him. I heard the doorbell ring and jumped up to get it. Jeremy and Charlotte barged in. 

"We came to say goodbye," Charlotte explained. 

"You can stay until I leave and meet Kevin and Avi." 

"Good deal," Jeremy said. 

I never knew how fast three hours could go until today. Avi and Kevin arrived and, thankfully, said they could stay for coffee when my dad offered. "You're sure you want to do this, Vic?" Kevin asked. 
I took a deep breath. "Ready as I'll ever be." 

Everyone helped to load up the truck with all my stuff but my carry on. The truck would arrive a couple days after I did. "Take as long as you need," Avi said. 

"We'll be in the car," Kevin added. 

I hugged everyone there for what felt like ages. Then, it was time to go. "Bye! I love you!" I called out the window of the car. 

"You ready to do this, Vic?" Avi asked. 
I smiled. "I've been ready for a year." 

Kevin began driving the car to the airport I'd become so familiar with. I felt like I could go through this process in my sleep. When we made it on the plane, I barely noticed the plane lift off. 

"So, Vic, we haven't really told you what all will be happening when we get back, so we're going to now," Avi said. 

"There isn't going to be another tour until 2019, so that's that. We are, however, recording our new album. So we'll need your help on photography with that. Like a cover, sneak peaks at the songs, and just pictures for the website." 

"Also," Kevin began, "Avi and I have decided to make a YouTube channel together. It will be mostly a vlogging channel, as well as some collaborations. Like, Mitch and Scott's." 

I nodded. "So I'll be recording that?" 

"And helping brainstorm and probably being in some videos," Avi explained. 

"Anything else?" I asked. 

"Well, you're basically going to be another constructive mind to add to our own. We want your opinions on songs, videos, visuals in the videos, you name it." 

"Sounds doable." 

We got off the plane a couple hours later, and the whole gang was there to meet us. I ran at Mitch and embraced him tightly. "Mom!" I shrieked. Mitch laughed and hugged me back tightly. After we went through baggage claim, it was finally time to go home. It was weird thinking about how I lived with two famous singers. Well, one was a beat boxer technically. We finally got to where we parked and I hopped in the back of Kevin's car. Avi sat in the passenger seat and turned on the radio. I was about to doze off when I heard Avi and Kevin scream. I quickly became alert and heard La La Latch playing on the radio. Avi pulled out his phone and recorded the three of us grooving along. 

When we arrived at the house I let out a gasp. It was huge! Light brown bricks covered the exterior of the gorgeous two-story home. There was one circular room to the side of the house which I guessed would be a music room. I grabbed my bag and followed Avi and Kevin into the house. The house had neutral colors and the first thing you see are two staircases that meet at the second floor. 

"What first? House tour or bedroom?" Avi asked. 
I debated. "Bedroom." 

Avi led the way upstairs. "The second floor wraps around. It's a big circle." There is an open room attached to the hallway with floor-to-ceiling windows. It looked perfect for dance. "Here's your room." 

I opened the door to find an empty room with just a bed. "We wanted to let you decorate it however you wanted it. We figured we'd do that tomorrow?" Kevin asked. 

"Sounds good," I said with a smile. The room was huge with a tall window. Attached to my room was a bathroom with a white bathtub, walk-in glass shower, and a gorgeous black sink. 

I dropped off my bag and we continued on the house tour. "This is my bedroom," Kevin said. The room was huge with blank white walls. Everything was white, but there were hints of bright Daft Punk blue in places like the lamp, paintings, and his bed. He had a large flat-screen TV and a white desk with a laptop on it. The bathroom attached to his room was white as well. It had a layout much like mine with some bright blue fake flowers. 

Next was Avi's room. His room had walls that looked like wood, contradicting the rest of the house. There was a fireplace under the television and his bed was dark with a red quilt. It was fantastic! The bathroom attached had a similar theme. There was a walkway up to the tub made of stone. The tub was built in and faced, yet another, fireplace. Avi really had a theme going. 

On one of the walls, there was a door you could slide open  to reveal a hidden washer and dryer. It was pretty neat. There was also a door to the circular music room. There were a variety of instruments and the walls appeared to be sound-proof. There was a staircase to the downstairs part of the room, which was a library. Also downstairs was a kitchen that was open to the second floor hallway. There was a bar to sit out with a few stools. 

The living room had a grey L-shaped couch the looked onto the TV mantled above a light stone fireplace. The entire room was open with floor-to-ceiling windows and open to the hallway above. There was another bathroom with just a toilet and sink. 

"So that's our place," Avi said, gesturing to the house. 
"I like it."