(Gaara Love Story)

I don't own Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Sasori’s POV

            I was waiting for her to speak about what happened to her family but she stayed quiet and was playing with a hemp braid necklace, or at least that is what it looked like. She finally stopped playing with the necklace thing, hooked it around her wrist (it was too small to go around her neck), grabbed her black hair tie and tied back her, knee length, black hair. She obviously wasn’t going to talk about it because I saw her start to draw. She was wearing black everything and it fit her perfectly. She was only 15 and she had her entire family murdered in front of her eyes.

            “Captain Sabaku!” Someone came in shouting.

            “What is it?” I asked really annoyed.

            “Well you see…...” He trailed off, “we found out why her family was killed.”

            “Well, go on.” I said getting impatient.

            “Her family was killed because of something called a ‘Kekkai Genkai’.” said the young and naïve officer and as he did say that she stopped drawing and stood up.

            “Can I go now please?” She asked.

            “No you can not Ms. Okami.” I stated quite bluntly.

            “Why can’t I go exactly?!” She said furiously slamming her sketch book on the table before putting it in her shoulder bag.

            “You can not go because you don’t have anywhere to stay.” I said when someone else burst into the room.

            “Captain your cousin is on the phone and she sounds upset.” Said the new person.

            “Thank you Itachi. Tell Temari to call my cell.” I said.

            “Ok sir.” Itachi said as he left.

            “What am supposed to do now? Ever since my family moved to Japan things have been getting worse and worse and now you’re telling me that I am the only Okami left alive?” She asked sitting against the wall and hugging her knees then my phone went off.

            “What is happening now Temari?” I asked while looking at the girl on the floor.

            “They’re at it again!!!!” Temari practically yelled.

            “Tell them I’m coming home with a new addition to the family and tell them that that house better be clean and them not in a fight when I get home with her.” I said into my phone and hung up, “Would you like to come back to my home with me and live with me for awhile?”

            “You’d really be willing to take me? Even if people get killed because of my demon and family’s kekkai genkai?” She asked looking at me surprised.

            “Yes and don’t worry about clothes.” I said.

            “Why?” She asked.

            “Because I had someone go to your house and get your clothes.” I said.

            The ride home was long and silent, except for her loud music coming from her IPod. She had started humming and playing with necklace thing again. She looked up once in awhile and played a little with the water that was in my water bottle. She smiled whenever she did so.