ch 4

Chapter 4

Akuma’s P.O.V

            As the group that was approaching the one that I was at I could feel a since of unease coming from the approaching group. Yama started to run towards the group but I stopped her before she could and I could see her face go from happy to confused. I gave her a concerned look and gave me a look that scared me a little, because she never looks at me like that. She soon gave up and went to stand by Gaara, who was trying to tell her to calm down.

            “Hey Gaara who is this chick?” A blond with four pony tails in her hair asked.

            “Temari she is obviously a new student. Trouble some woman.” A boy with spiky, porcupine hair said.

            “This is Akuma, my sister!” Yama exclaimed excitedly from where she was with Gaara.

            “Yama you have a sister?” A pinkette asked confused.

            “Yeah, turns out she was forgotten by our clan after she turned five. She is my twin so she is our age.” She said the last part looking at Naruto to answer an unspoken question.

            “Neko-chan i’ll never understand how you are always able to do that.” I said shaking my head and blushing.

            “Never understand how I can do what, Akuma-chan?” Yama asked.

            “Answer unspoken questions silly.” I said looking up at her with a smile.

            “Oh! Yes, Naru-chan she is single.” She said yet again looking at Naruto.

            “H-How d-did y-you do t-that? I wasn’t even looking at her!” Naruto yelled looking at my sister.

            “Haha guess that you are just easy to read, like Sakura is. Right Sakura?” My sister directed at pinkette.

            “What?! No i’m not. Yama-chan you’re ridiculous.” Sakura said.

            “Whatever, Sakura. Oh! Akuma i’m so sorry you need to meet everyone.” My sister said, “This is Neji, Hinata, Ten-Ten, Kankuro, Temari, Sakura, Shikamaru,  Ino, Choji, Shino, Kiba and Akamaru, and Gaara.”

            “Hi.” I said bored and wanting to go to class.

            “Akuma I know you too well.” My sis said smiling at me.

            “What do you mean, Yamaneko?” I asked shooting her a look.

            “You want to get to know Naru-chan!” She yelled and I blushed, but so did Naruto.

            “YAMA!!!!” I screamed but her and the group were already walking away and she was on Gaara’s back.

                                    ………………………………………………..

Naruto’s P.O.V

            “YAMA!!!!”

            I was left alone with this girl that I didn’t even know, yet I loved so much. I still couldn’t believe that Yama could tell that I liked her sister, and couldn’t tell that Gaara liked her (Gaara is in love with Yama not Akuma) or could she. I looked at Akuma and she was turning to me with her blood red hair, with one big, silver steak (like her sister’s) in her hair, and silver eyes (Yama’s are grey). She looked so beautiful that it was hard for me to take my eyes off of her.