Crazy love

Smut warning.

Thomas pov.

"You've been assigned the west wing, you're to just serve food, make sure the patients are on behaving, they are allowed to goof around a little as long as their not harming themselves or others, you're to also do room checks at the end of the day search every corner of the room pat down the patients, make sure they haven't taken anything from anywhere else or have anything that could put them or other in harms way, you are allowed to have conversations with patients, make sure the patients don't tamper with the cameras in the hallways we don't have cameras in the rooms in the left wing there's cameras in the north wings room however," she looked down at her clipboard,"oh and do keep the conversation light, we don't want to push them, you can go now," 
I nodded my head and walked to the west wing.
"Bite me!" A dirty blonde boy shouted running down the hallway and into me.
      "Alright that's it your going to containment unit,"
"NO!"
      "Hey I'll take care of him alright,"
"Fine you deal with his crazy ass,"
       "I will, come on let's go to your room alright, we'll get your your lunch yeah?"
"Your cute, you think you can contain me,"
      "Yeah yeah come on, what's your name,"
"That would be Newt,"
       "Well Newt we're gonna go to your room alright come on,"
"Fine."
     I walked him back to his room,"what do you want for lunch?"
"Pudding,"
      I smiled,"is that all?"
"Grapes and a spoon,"
     "Okay, you stay here and I'll be just a minute," I went to the kitchen and got his pudding, grapes and a plastic spoon. I walked back to his room and he saw sitting on his bed, which was a pretty simple bed memory foam no springs nothing sharp was in the room.
"Here," I set his things on the table in his room, he came and sat down, he looked at me.
     "Sit." He demanded pointing to the chair across from him
I sat down and watched him he eat his pudding then used the spoon to catapult the grapes into the air catching them in his mouth.
"What's your favorite color?" He asked
       "Red, what's yours?"
"Ivy,"
      "Hmmm,"
"Have you ever seen the fault in our stars?"
      "Yes, one of my favorites,"
"I thought it was brilliant,"
       "Did you read the book?"
"Yes once they actually brought it to me,"
      "I have to go do room checks I'll see you tomorrow,"
"Okay. Goodnight Tommy!" He waved goodbye and climbed into bed.

Everyday I visited Newt, we always talked and got to know each other real well, sometimes they would have to call me in when I wasn't working because Newt was having a breakdown. He'd be okay once I was with him. My visiting him went on for a few weeks, our visits and conversations were always pleasant until one day they went from pleasant to fucking amazing.
Newt and I sat on his bed with our legs crossed, we were fidgeting with some yarn I brought for him. He laughed and I looked at him so he looked back. We had both gotten the same idea we both quickly leaned in and kissed each other. A small kiss turned to full in make out. Our clothes made their way off, we did suck on each other, for being insane he sucked me amazingly, he had me gripping the sheets and his hair.
"Fuck!"
        "Do you want me to keep going?"
"Fuck yes," I puffed
        He continued and I was crying a little because of the feeling.
"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"
      "No, god no,"
He looked at me I climb on top of him, what can I say I screwed him he moaned and screamed so loud I'm surprised no one came but it's a hospital these people scream all the time.
He almost didn't let me leave when we were done and my day was finished.
"Why can't you stay here?" Newt asked he was kneeling on his bed holding my hand
      "I'm an employee here and your a patient what just happened was illegal and if anyone from the early shift saw that I was sleeping with you, I would get fired and arrested," I stated pulling my uniform back on
"I love you," he said
        "Why don't you get to bed okay?" I pulled his shirt over his head
"Okay." He hugged me, I kissed his head. I closed his door leaving and walked out of hospital. I drove back to my apartment I threw myself down on my couch and all I thought about was Newt.