Chapter 4

Jess's P.O.V.

Who?

What?

When?

Where?

Why?

All I knew right now was that I was most likely going to either going to commit murder, or maybe just be framed  for one. I was still a bit concerned as to why Tiger made me change into these clothes. They looked rather formal to be committing homicide. We were driving for a few hours before pulling into someones driveway. Lion whispered something to Tiger, and she responded with a simple head nod.

They both got out of the car in sync and Lion roughly pulled me out too. They dragged me around to the back of the car. They instructed me to put small knives in my shoe, under my dress, and in my bra. I listened, knowing they could kill me knowing there were hundreds of weapons in the car. They loaded a gun and I braced myself, not knowing what was going to happen. They led me to the door, and put on ski masks. 

Where are we? Whose house is this? Are we robbing them? Is this what they meant by joining them?

Lion whispered something in my ear, something I did not expect.

"Threaten them, threaten them that either you shoot yourself, or you shoot them. Either you or them Kitten,"

I looked at him, horror filled my eyes. 

He wanted me to kill them? Or myself? Who even are these people?

My thoughts were interrupted when Tiger knocked on the door. I froze in place as Lion handed me the gun from behind his back. Why did he trust me with the gun? Do I even know how to use it? By the looks of it, it was a black hand gun, from where I was standing, but I couldn't pin-point details by the angle I was standing at.

Each knock sounded like a gun shoot in my ears. I was terrified for my life. What was I supposed to do? I'm only a teenager by the looks of me, what good can I do in this situation?

A young woman answered the door. She had chestnut brown hair, and sparkling blue eyes. She was very beautiful. She wore a red frilly dress, it was a casual day outfit. Fear struck her face as soon as she focused in on the people. 

"W-what d-do you w-w-annt?" she asked with a shaky voice. Actually, her whole body was shaking for that matter. 

Lion pushed her aside and walked in, pulling me with him. Tiger followed. The girl was now on the ground, tears filling her eyes.

Others rushed to the door when they heard the bang of the girl falling. I looked around as I was being pulled. I was having a weird sense of De ja vu walking through here. Lion pushed right passed them, though all were grabbing at him, Tiger, and I as we pushed passed. Lion turned to face them, keeping me behind him, when he whispered,

"Now,"

I held the gun to my head and Lion stepped to the side so everyone could now see me. They all froze in their tracks, eyes now so wide they looked like they were going to fall out of their heads. I started shaking slightly as I moved the gun to be pointing at them. They all tensed up, looking at the gun, then back to her.

"Please, Jess honey, what are you doing?" a voice spoke. It seemed to come from a woman, about mid 40s, who had blonde hair, and blue eyes. She wore lots of make up and you could tell shes dyed over her grey hairs.

I froze hearing that name. 

Where have I heard that name? Why is she calling me 'Jess'? My name is Kitten.

I couldn't help but think she looked familiar, but not just her, everyone.

  Do I know these people? Surly I would remember if I did.

"My name's Kitten," I spat harshly, "Now here's how this w-works," I mentally yell at myself for stuttering. No going back now. "Either you guys die," I warned, scanning the crowd with the little gun, "Or I do."

I held the gun to my head again, the people looked a bit worried and concerned now. 

"Jess... why are you doing this?" A deep voice spoke. It was a man that looked only a few years older than the blonde woman who also spoke up. He had dark brown hair, which made the few grey hairs stand out. His eyes matched his hair, but they glowed ever so slightly with the light in the room.

"My name is not Jess!" I yelled, pointing the gun at him. They all jumped and looked at him. He was really tense now, staring at the gun. His gaze shifted back to me.

I calmed my voice, and spoke clearly, "So who's it going to be? Me, or all of you."

I pointed the gun at my head again. A girl who looked about 11 or 12 started crying softly, trying not to make a big commotion. My gaze shifted to her. She also seems oddly familiar.

"How about you pick?" I said with an devilish grin, looking at the girl. They all looked at me in shock, before turning to her. 

"No body speak to her, make your own decision young lady," They all looked at her nervously. She looked at my like I was a monster. I'm just doing what my parents asked. Lion and Tiger are my parents right? They treated me like their child... their kitten. Suddenly a shiver went down my spine.

Is that why they call me Kitten?

That's creepy, its probably not why.

But it sounds legit...

STOP

I snap out of my trans. I need to stop this. I turn off the safety of the gun and hold it to my head. I'm about to pull the trigger when everyone screams to stop. I swiftly turn around, and do a no scope, firing at Lion. It hit his shoulder and he fell to the ground yelling. Everyone was yelling and running around. Some calling the police, some calling loved ones, and others just crying. I noticed the blonde woman crying in the corner alone. I ran up to her, dropping the gun in the process. 

She looks up at me, tears staining her face and eyes bloodshot at puffy.

I quickly ran to her side.

"Mommy?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please don't hate me!! I'm sorry for the late update, my wifi should be in by Tuesday so I'll be able to post at home again :D

Thank you so much for reading, please comment suggestions for the story and leave a review on how I'm doing! And don't worry, the story is NOT near the end. 

If you comment an idea that I like for the story, I'll add it in, give you a shout out, and dedicate that chapter to you! ;)

Enjoy your day! I'll update as soon as  I can!

See ya! :D