Chapter 10

*I know beginning authors notes, bleh. But PLEASE READ the next update, it is super important*
______________________________________________________________________________

Jess's P.O.V.

I could think.
That was it.

I couldn't move, or feel anything.

I tried so many times to move small things, like opening my eyes, or moving my fingers and toes.

It never worked.

I could hear though, but it was pointless because no one came to visit me.

Not a surprise though.

I was left with my own thoughts all the time, which was not a good thing. I was even more suicidal now.

Idiot, you can't do anything right. You failed at killing yourself. How stupid are you?

The thoughts never left. Occasionally, they were overlapped by other things. My mind always drifted off to Kaylee.

Kaylee would've been the only one that cared about my death, but that didn't matter. She was gone. I'd never see her again.

**flashback**
~10 years ago~

"Hi!" I cheered.

"Hi,"

It was my first day of kindergarten.

"My name is Jessica!" I practically yelled, confidence filling my voice.

"My name is Kaylee," she responded, looking down at the floor. She seemed very shy, and her voice was very quiet.

"Wanna play with toys?" I asked, jumping up and down.

"S-sure," She responded quietly.

I squealed with excitement just before pulling her arm towards the toys in the classroom.

~From that day forward, Kaylee and I were best friends.~

*Next year (first grade)*

"Come on Kaylee! Let's go before it's too late!" I yelled, quite annoyed at her slowness.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," She replied with a sigh.

She walked over to the door way where I was standing and we walked out quickly.

As we speed walk, she sighs and says, "You act like it's the end of the world if we don't get there first."

"Because it is!" I reply quickly.

She just sighs and shakes her head.

We finally reach our destination and it is jam packed.

"Ugh! I told you we should've been quicker!" I groaned as we made our way to the back of the line.

In case you hadn't caught on, we entered the line of the dreaded Elementary cafeteria. How it's set up here, everyone eats at once, but don't ask me why.