Chapter 19

___________________________
Chapter 19: Natasha
___________________________

Latoya steps up and punches one of the guys in the face.

"How the hell could you let this happen. What the hell did I tell you guys before you left!" The other guy hands Monte Trells phone and hands me a box. I open the box and inside is a beautiful necklace. I cry even more.

"What the hell happened?" Latoya puts her hands on her hips and taps the toe of her Louis Vuitton heels. The guy who luckily didn't get hit steps up.

"Well the people following Trell found us. I don't know how, but they did. Trell came up with a plan that he'd run off and we get him after he shakes the people. When we get around the corner he's jumping into another car. We case it but loose them because of this b'tch asz niggas driving right here." Latoya again punches the boy in the face this time making his nose bleed. Latoya then looks at me then grabs the guys and walks out with them. Monte pulls away and sets me down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I shake my head no. Monte looked at Trells phone then froze. He walks out the room and I follow him clutching the necklace tightly. He walks into this big room were Latoya was screaming at the guys.

"Latoya I don't think its skit doing this." she looks up and rushes over to him.

"Who then?" he flips the phone to her and she gasps.

"What the hell. That slut b'tch. I'm going to cut her asz."

"Who's skit and who is the girl?" Latoya walks up to me and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"You don't need to know any of this. Don't sweat it. Everything's okay."

"No. I want to know." Monte sighs.

"I don't want to get you involved. It's bad enough that your only here because of what's going on." I roll my eyes ignoring everything he just said. I looked at the boy I saw with Trell one day when we video chatted. I grabbed his arm and walked him out the room into another.

"Who's skit." He smiled.

"Skit is another gang leader" he walked over to the couch and slumped in it. He was a pretty good looking guy. The only one I know that can pull off a lip piercing I know that for sure.

"What do you mean gang leader. like Monte?" he nods.

"Exactly."

"Who's the girl?" he shrugs now.

"That I don't know. Listen I know you want answers but I am the wrong one to ask. Your father knows everything." I sigh.

"Did Trell ever say anything about another girl to you?" he shake his head and scratches his chin.

I start to walk through the door but he says something.

"Wait. There's this girl named Gina I knew he was messing with but that was a while ago. She got all clingy." He got up and smiled at me.

"I have two things to say to you. One Trell is one lucky mother f'cker. Your cute and two stop giving Demonte a hard time. I've never seen him this chill. He cares about you. I couldn't say the same and I knew this dude almost half my life." He pats my head and walks out the door. Gina. She took Trell?

I walk back into the big room and stand in front of the chair Monte was sitting in.

"Explain it all" he stares at me hard for a minute before softening his face.

"Your the only person I will ever allow to talk to me like that. Anyone else would be dead. Sit please Natasha" I sit next to and take a deep breath.