Wedding night

Upon arriving at the place, Melissa realized that it was a luxury condominium.

So... am I going to live here? Wow.

After Greyson parked the car, he went to the car bonnet and took out a large luggage. That was when Melissa slapped her forehead realizing that she didn't bring anything with her. She only brought her handphone and purse and she felt like crying because she didn't have anything to wear.

"What's wrong?" Greyson asked, the first words that came out of his mouth to Melissa.

"I didn't bring my clothes with me."

Greyson shrugged. He closed the bonnet and locked the car, making his way to the elevator. Melissa was after him. It looked like Greyson had ever been to that place since he was familiar with it.

The elevator stopped at level 10 and they stepped out. When they were finally standing in front of what Melissa assumed was their new home, Greyson slid the card and unlocked the door. They stepped in the condo unit and when Greyson switched on the lights, Melissa was stunned.

The condo was big and beautiful with expensive furnitures arranged nicely in order. Melissa was still in awe when Greyson asked, "How long are you gonna stand there?"

"Oh.."

Even though she was in their own place, Melissa still felt awkward. This was her first time living under the same roof with a stranger– okay maybe not a stranger but it was someone she wasn't familiar with. Most importantly, it was Greyson Chance, the celebrity whom she used to have a crush on.

Melissa decided to follow Greyson when she saw he brought the luggage to a room. It was a big beautiful room and Melissa could see a king size bed that was decorated romantically with rose petals strewn across the bed. This was all planned, wasn't it? She thought.

Melissa could tell that she was in the master bedroom, which meant to be hers and Greyson's room because the decorations were obviously for a newlywed couple who just married. She shivered at the thought of her being in one bed with Greyson.

"This is the master bedroom." Greyson suddenly spoke. His hands were busy removing the tux. Melissa almost forgot that he was there too. "And we are going to sleep in this room, whether you like it or not because I believe my parents have the keys to this condo. They can come at anytime, even when we are asleep so I don't want them to see us sleeping in separate rooms because that's gonna make them sad and your father will know and he will be sad as well. We don't want that to happen, do we?"

Melissa frowned and nodded. Greyson continued, "So, put some act. If we cooperate, we'll make things easier." Then, he got out of the room leaving Melissa alone.

Melissa landed her bum on the bed. She knew they were going to be like this. Both of them didn't want this marriage and they only did it for the sake of their parents. At first, Melissa had this thought that if she tried to develop her feelings back maybe she could love Greyson like she used to but of course as her husband, not because he was Greyson Chance. But since Greyson was behaving like this, she shut the idea off.

Memories of that night came back to her mind and a picture of her mother dying was there. She started to cry when she remembered her mistake leaving her mother alone for the sake of having fun. Melissa couldn't stop blaming herself as the cause to the incident. She regretted it until now.

"Mom..." Her voice came out as a whisper.

Melissa stopped crying when she remembered that Greyson was in the house. She didn't want him to see her like this especially on their wedding night. Wedding night?