Chapter 1

"Why do you have to always bring him up?" Katelyn asked me for the third time this morning. All I was talking about was creepypasta, well, more like Ticci Toby.

"Because," I said, "He's the best person I've ever heard of!!"

"Well, I wish you'd at least chill with it Izzy. It scares me a bit."

I laugh at her while we're walking down the hallway at School. As we were walking I couldn't help but notice a few kids looking and snickering at me. But to be honest, I just didn't care. Ever since I moved here, I was constantly being bullied just because of the way I looked, and the way I acted. I'm the kind of person you would call "Emo" or "Punk".

My hair is black and red and flows over my face and one eye. My lipstick is black and my eyeliner is red. Almost all of my clothes originate from Hot Topic and Spencers. I always wear bracelets and chokers. I'm super outgoing and because of this, people tend to take advantage of me. I'm originally from Sweden so I have a bit of an accent,but it's going away because I've been here in California for about three years. People make fun of me because they think I'm a freak and I don't fit into their perfect little world.

"Hey guys!" My other friend Mabel yelled as she approached us, "What's good fams?!"

"We're good Mabel," Katelyn said with a chuckle

"Nothing fam," I say matching her enthusiasm, "We were just about to head the mess hall. You wanna join us?"

"Sure" Mabel says as we start walking towards the mess hall.

When we get to the mess hall we all got into line to get our food.Mabel and Katelyn were my only friends in school, well, excluding Percy. Percy was a nerd. And his name is like Percy Jackson. Mabel and Katelyn were the first of many people who came up to me my first year here.

I have to give credit that they were the only ones who didn't ask me if I was attending a funeral after school. Everyone else seemed to be taken aback that I have black and red hair, and my jeans were hella tight. Mabel was the first of the two to make small talk. She said hello and then pulled me into a hug and tried to wrestle me. She's the energetic one and it was extremely hard for me to not get scared that a random girl jumped on me telling me if I didn't smile, I was going to 'catch these hands' . Katelyn was the more mellowed out one of our group. She was the one who peeled Mabel off of me and introduced themselves. Ever since then, we've been best friends and it's not common for us to be apart.

"So Izzy," Mabel said, "what are you doing after school today?"

"Probably going to head home and read creepypasta."

Mabel groans aloud as we grab our plates.

"Why do you always groan at me when I mention creeypasta?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Because," Mabel says, "That's all you ever talk about. I mean for fucks sake Izzy, try to find something else to do."

"Yeah Izzy," Katelyn interjects, "You really should find something else to do. All you ever do is go home and read that junk. I'm starting to believe that you're addicted to it."

"What the hell guys? Why would you think I'm addicted to it? I don't always talk about it. Just sometimes." I say in a dramatic tone.

"Most of the time" Mabel says.

"All the time" Katelyn annouces.

"Every second of the day" Mabel adds.

"Okay, okay. I get it guys, I may have a small problem.

"Small?" Katelyn asks, "more like huge."

"I don't give a fuck though. So nyeh."

"Whatever," Mabel deadpans.

"I'm gone, goodbye" I say with a hurumph and turn on my heel.

As I started to walk away I heard the low giggles of some girls. I look around to see who's laughing, and I see the worst girls in school. Selena and her two goons, Jessica and Hannah. They were the girls who decided to wreak havoc on my life when I got here.

"Hey Trash monster!" Selena waved at me snickering, causing the other two laugh.
I smile the fakest smile I could and waved back. My hand turned to where the back of my hand faced them. I lost the smile and gasped at my hand surprisingly and looked at the girls. Slowly my fingers started going down one by one, except for my middle finger, which for some reason, stayed up. I smirked at the girls when my hand was done.

Selena looked at me with so much anger and shouted at me, "You think that's funny slut? I'm gonna shove that fucking finger in you're damn throat."

"Looking forward to it," I smile again and walk away. As soon as I get far enough away I sigh and shiver. Today wasn't going to be a good day.

*I'm not exactly sure if this is any good but I wanted to try something new. I hope you guys liked this first chapter. The next chapter will be in a certain creepypasta point of view. If you guys liked it, leave a comment and tell me what I should change. And sorry if this chapter is short*