Chapter 31

¿Dinner?, ¿Who could think of to start making dinner?. She still could not breathe normally, and my fucking stomach had to get to order food. Yes, we skipped the food, yes, it was night, but neither of joke would be able to move even to get out of bed. The place had gone further, went to the bathroom. The only time I was there, and alone, was while urinating. Shower, or rather looooong shower was ...

I still have no enough words to explain it. 4 hours, 4 incredible hours. ¡Ibuprofen, Ja!, this man have a cocktail with multivitamins, ginsegn and viagra, all well batidito. Laugh resistance marathoners, firefighters were kings, at least this of me.

I imagined that naked ass dozens of times, but turn your head and see him there, looking better than I expected, and just a few centimeters from my fingers ... ¡God exists!, go through Noah's betrayal has brought me this gift of man. I have to find their faults as soon as possible, because otherwise I run the risk of falling in love completely, totally and hopelessly him.

I do not know if this afternoon is some form of compensation for the time he has been holding its "wanted me" (words), because I can not believe this is normal. A man with this sexual appetite is not healthy, and there is, and it is impossible to lead a normal life. Not a porn actor, please.

-I can not anymore.-

That was out of my mouth?, I think so, because I got a giggle in response from the lifeless body of my left.

-I'm the same, but do not regret it, ¿do you?.-

-Ugh, I can hardly speak, ¿and I ask you to think?.-

I felt the mattress move, and felt the body Tonny stick to mine. His arm wrapped around my waist, and I approached everything to him.

-I do not want you to think, just tell me you're in heaven, like me, and it will all be worth it.-

I ventured to caress her cheek with his fingers, feeling the stubble scrape under the pads.

-Right now, just I know that you've turned my world. I'm not sure if you've spoiled me or have enriched me, but if I have something clear, are the turning point between before and after.-

-I do not want an after, Mary. I want a now want a we, not I think of two separate ways. Not after what has cost me get here.-

-¿You know ?, have a gift with words.-

-¿Do you believe?.-

-You do want the same as you, so yes, I think so.-

Tonny bit his lip, and looked down for a moment, could be ¿hiding something?, but did not want to spoil the moment by asking.

Tonny

If I do not get to bite my mouth would have dropped, there, at close range, "marry me", but I could not, because did not want to come out running scared. He had already run too, and what they had was sufficient for now. She had not yet run out, but not always be lucky if forced too, that rope would break somewhere, but not going to stop throwing it.

I was confident, perhaps too confident, she was the one. He had spent too much time thinking that something like this did not exist, until she made it real.

I felt the cool air around us, so we covered with the sheet.

-Sleep a little.-

She settled on my shoulder, and I felt that everything was as it should be. Paradise was that, peace and happiness, pure.