Chapter 10

Tonny

I could not help but surprise, she was unique. Not only because I had accepted life as a new friend, but because he had a huge heart. Moreover than I thought. Only she could indulge in that way to others, not asking for any compensation.

Her boyfriend was a lucky guy, and had to be a great guy, because Mary did not deserve any little guy. Sure worshiped the ground she walked on, and I had to mark their territory constantly. You had to fight to keep a girl like that. Would a sister ?, hopefully, because I wanted a woman like that in my life, and if he could not have her, maybe her sister ...

Shit !, would be comfortable sofa to watch TV, but for a nap ... well, maybe for Mary or Jane if I was, but my meter ninety tall and twice as wide as that of them, that sofa was a medieval torture machine.

I should sleep in the end, it is what he had to do night shifts, in the end you learned to fall asleep even sitting in a chair. The sound of a door closing made me startle. Then I heard the water running and I knew that Mary was already in motion. Looking at the time I confirmed, 14:10. Well, at least the two had slept 4 hours. I got up and went to the kitchen, at least he could prepare something quick to eat. I opened the fridge and I loved her so well stocked. I took the ingredients and began to prepare a sandwich. I took the coffee left in the pot, and I broke in two cups. I heated mine in the microwave, and took the first sip when Mary entered the room. That of having a kitchen helped in controlling people.

- Oh, well, I'm sorry I awakened.-

- Do not be sorry, it was already almost awake.-

I had to rotate the shoulders, I had been stiff and sore for being in that diabolical sofa.

- Aww, your back. It has to hurt a lot. This sofa is not intended for people of your size.-

Shit, there had to be endured until she was not looking, so do not feel bad, and not have that rueful face on his face. What was he doing now ?. Oh, yes, his fingers slid over my shoulders, kneading the muscles with delicious precision. I could not help but close my eyes and moan with pleasure, but I could not let that happen. She had a long afternoon ahead, and I should not take the little energy he had left.

- Ahem. I did you a sándwich.-

- Thank you, I'm starving .-

She sat across from me, and looked like a fool, until I noticed my hand on the coffee cup and took a sip.

- Ups. I forgot, how do you want coffee? .-

- Do not bother, as I prepare me .-

- I have it in hand, it's no trouble .-

- Okay, half a cup of coffee and half milk, sugar three .-

- Like sweet, ¿huh?.-

- As Charity grandmother says. The coffee has to be like men, black, strong and very sweet. Although I can not resist milk .-

- Well, your grandmother has to be a very interesting woman.-

- You can say all the words, is to take up arms. Quite a character -

I prepared the coffee as she spoke, and I offered awaiting his verdict. When he took the first sip, it seemed he had touched the sky.

- Perfect. Stay contracted.-

- Go. We better get going.-

She looked at her watch and jumped up. He ran to put on shoes and went to the kitchen. He took the last sip of coffee and said cup before putting it in the dishwasher.

- You're a very clean guy -

I looked at the kitchen counter and smiled. Yes, my mom taught me pretty well. And what the hell, I never liked letting things go spread around. Pick things up after use was already a habit in me.

- And is ironing. I am a jewel .-

- Will you not be gay, right?.-

LOL. I could not help but have a good laugh as we walked through the door. Of all the aftershocks that could give me, I did not expect that.

- At the moment I like girls, but who knows. Everything changes in this life.-

- Well, if you're girlfriend, I know a couple of nurses who would be delighted to meet you.-

- Aim my number, known neck.-

Maria seat belt tied and pulled out his phone. Seeing her looking at me as he waited to give him my number made me smile. Joking with her was puzzling, because I knew if he did know and I still play, or if he really thought he was serious. Well, either way she would have my number. I pulled my phone out of his pocket and handed it to him.

- I give you mine, but you have to give me yours. So I write it down.-

She got her number while I was driving, and then took down my number on your small device.

When the SUV stopped in front of the hospital entrance, I did not expect to come down.

- Will you return home by bus?.-

- If.-

- Your boyfriend will not collect?.-

- I told you I was busy.-

- Then I'll take.-

- Needless.-

- I'll be here at 10.-

I put my face "there is no more to say" patented by Angello Di, and she smiled at me, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the car shouting a thank you. Ugh, shit, smell too good. I started the contact and went home. He had a beautiful evening dreams ahead.