Chapter 28

Val's POV

I walk into my room and I see Romania sitting upright on my windowsill.

"You ready to look like someone from 2015?" I asked and she smiled brightly at me.

I smile back and turn to my closet. I hear her behind me as I open my closet. I look back at her and she looks in awe. I move out of the way for her to walk in. I follow behind her.

"So what look good to you?" I ask Romania.

"Well, I really love these pants and these shoes." She says grabbing the pant and shoes. (A/N. See photo for what I'm talking about.)

"Okay. How do you feel about this shirt?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay. And how about for an accessory, this mint green bag?" I say and she basically grabs it out of my hands.

"The modern world has so many cool colours." She says walking out.

"Now, you go change in there and I'll wait for you to be done and I'll do your hair. And I won't do your makeup because you don't need it." I say, pointing to the bathroom. She nods and carries the clothes to the bathroom to get changed.

About 10 minutes later, she walks out. And she looks absolutely amazing!

"Oh my god! You look stunning!" I say to her. And she does a twirl.

"Thank you. Now, what were you gonna do to my hair?" She asks and a pat my makeup chair and she comes and sits in it. I start to brush the silvery hair, then put it in a ponytail with two pieces sticking out of the sides of her face. I continue from there twisting the pony loosely and wrap it around the elastic. I pin it with some bobbypins and she looks at herself and smiles.

"Thank you so much! But, um, do you possible have any glasses. My vision wasn't very good when I turned into a vampire and it kinda stayed with me." She says looks back at me. I nod and run over to my dresser and grab my old prescription glasses. I hand them to her and she thanks me ans tries them on.

"They're perfect!" She exclaims. I smile. I'm so happy she's happy.  She deserves to smile from being in that God awful cell for so long.

"Alright. Let's go and get Charlotte get get this party started!" I say and Romania stands and we walk to go find Charlotte.

Charlotte's POV

"Come on. I know you can be quicker than that." Ashton says. Right now he's teaching me speed for my first vampire lesson. I run again towards the other end of the yard. He hits that timer.

"5 seconds. That's better than 10. Go again. I want you to have at least 2 seconds." He says. I groan and turn and run towards the pool again.

"3 seconds. Good job. We're done with speed. Now let's work on powers." He says.

"Give me a sec. I need to sit. My feet hurt. I haven't ran this fast before." I say sitting down on the ground. I take off my shoes and stick my feet into the pool. Awe. Nice and cold. I hear Ashton run over to the pool and he sits beside me.

"You're doing good Char. Really. You've been a vampire for almost 2 months. It's gonna take some getting used to. That's how it was for me." He says to me. I huff.

"Well I'm not you." I say to him. I look down at the water. I look at it and look at it. Then I hear a storm cloud and it goes above Ashton, like his own personal storm.

"What the fuck!" He yells as the cloud started to rain.

"I didn't do it!" I say to him.

"She's right. I did." We hear a voice coming from the gate. It was a tall, dark haired man dressed in a grey suit.

"Finn." Ashton says. Who the hell is Finn??

"Ashton, darling. It's been a while." He says walking over to us. We get up and Ashton looks like he will throw the smack down on this guy.

"What do you want Finn?" Ashton asks "Finn".

"Well I wanted to let you know that you have to bring this darling vampire to the council in a few days. We have made the trip from England to be here to see her and your, mate." Finn says walking towards the lounge chairs and sits on one.

"What do you mean I have to meet that 'council'?" I ask, because I was so confused right now. What fucking council?

"You haven't told her about us? Oh Ashy." He says tisking at Ashton. Ashton bares his teeth and hisses at him.

"Awe. How cute." Finn says getting up and walking back to the gate.

"You have 3 days to bring her to the (incert hotel in Sydney, Australia here) hotel. We'll be waiting." And just like that, he was gone.

"So are you gonna tell me about the council or not?" I say looking at Ashton.

"Well that council is-"

"Charlotte! Come on! The party is about to begin!" I hear Val yell at me.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. "This isn't over." I whisper to Ashton.

He nods and I run over to Val and Romania.

"Let's get this party started!" I say and we run to the kitchen to raid it of all the junk food.

Hey guys!!

Ooohhhh... Charlotte has to see the council!! What do you think is gonna happen there!

And the next chapter will be the sleepover I promise and I'm sorry I'd this chapter was shitty. I really am.

But in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @5sos_chick_512
Spotify - @5sosmde12
Musical'ly - @abbyschonnop1
YouTube - @CatherineSchonnop

And follow Project Hi Or Hey on Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, and Wattpad - projecthiorhey

And follow my band on...

Instagram - justaminuteofficialband
YouTube - Just A Minute

Love you guys!!

Abby xox