Chapter 29

Val's POV

After raiding the kitchen, we all go up to my room and set all the junk food in my coffee table. We sit on my couch ad I grab a can of Sprit. I got Charlotte to go and get a bag of blood for her and Romania.

We open our drinks.

"If anyone of you two spill blood on my floor, I will stake you." I say and they grab a bowl so that they don't spill it.

We chat about what's going on in the world and Romania is so interested in everything. She just looked at us in total fascination.

"And the boys are like world famous now." I finally say.

"Wow. That is so much information. Now how do you use a "cellphone"?" She asked us. I take my phone and Charlotte takes out hers. Mine was a Samsung Galaxy S6 and hers was the iPhone 6.

"Alright. So my phone is an android, or Samsung, and hers is a shitty iPhone." I state. I strongly love android better than iPhones.

"Bitch please!! Whatever. But what one look good to you?" We show her our phones and she looks at them both and she points to mine. Haha bitch.

"Okay so this is what it looks like." I show her how to use it and all of my social media and how to use those.

"I bet Luke will go out and buy you one if you ask him." I say and she nods. I see Charlotte looking a little glum.

"What's wrong Char?" I ask.

"Have you ever heard of the council?" I froze. So did Romania.

"I'll take that as a yes. Ro, can I call you Ro? Anyways what's it like?" Charlotte asked Romania.

"Yes you can both call me Ro. I actually kinda like that name. And the council are the oldest vampires. Three of them actually. Finn, Alice and Francesca. She is the oldest. Every new vampire must go to them to figure out their power and see if you will be worthy of being on the council for any position." Ro said.

"But I know my power already, no thanks to any council." Char say crossing her arms.

"That's kinda what happened to me to actually. Luke never took me to the council till after I found out my power."

"What is your power Ro?" I ask her.

"Well..." She says. We both look at her in excitment.

"I can control water. Like moving it, turning it into ice. Everything and anything associated with water, I can do. But I can't turn into water." She says.

"That's actually so cool!!! But water,  fire. Oh shit..." I look between me best friend and my new friend.

"We'll be fine don't worry." Charlotte says to me and Ro nods.

"Could you show us how your powers work?" I ask Ro and she nods. And out of nowhere, a blob of water appeared in her hand. I look at her as it soon turns into ice and back to water. She bring it to her mouth and drinks from it and it get smaller and smaller and soon disappears.

"That was so cool!" Charlotte and I exclaim!

"Thanks. It gets a little hard to handle sometimes, but I still do it. I have a idea. Why don't we play a prank on the boys." Ro suggests. Me and Charlotte look and each other and smile, then look back at Ro. She smiles back.

"Let's do it." I say.

"Okay so the plan is..." and she explained the plan. We both nod in agreement.

"Okay, Val, you lead the boys outside, I'll hide in the tree and Charlotte, you get the camera and capture it all." Ro says to us. We nod and go out of my room.

"Hey guys! I wanna go out swimming with you all and the girls. Please meet me outside in 15 minute!" I yell and I get a few responses back, like okay, yes, sure be out in a bit.

I go to my room and get in my bathing suit on, just to make it believable. I head down to the pool and sit on a lawn chair and I see Ro in the tree ready. And Charlotte is right beside me with her phone already out and ready.

The guys finally get down here and they put their towels down and I see Michael stick his toe in.

"It's fucking freezing!" And then there was a big wave on Watergate pulled him and the other boys in. Charlotte and I were laughing so much!

"Okay, who the fuck did that?!" Calum asked.

"Um..." and me ans Charlotte pointed to the girl leaning against the tree. She runs over and stands next to us. She washes her hand over the pool and the guys relax a bit.

"What did you do?" I ask her.

"Made it a but warmer." She says.

"So you can control water. Cool." Michael says.

"Why thank you Michael." She says with a bow. We all laugh and me ans tell girls sit n the lawn chair and watch as the guys play around on the pool. I see Ro move her hand around and I see a blob of water form and move over to where Luke was. It went over its head and dropped. It must have been freezing cold because he literally jumped out of the pool and ran to the other side of the yard so fast.

"Rome!!" He yells. I see Ro get up and run at vamp speed, as fast as she could.

We all laugh as Ro and Luke chase each other around the house and the yard. Luke finally catches her and they are facing each other. I see the way Ro was looking at Luke and the way Luke was look back at Ro.

I swear they are gonna kiss. I see Ashton nod, acknowledging that he heard my thoughts. Then, they move apart and Ro walks back to us.

"What was that about?" I ask her as she nervously sits back down.

"Nothing." She says and goes back to watching the boys.

There's something going on. Right Ash? I think and he nods.

I knew it.

Hey guys!!

So what did you think of the prank!! I thought it was funny!!

But in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @5sos_chick_512
Spotify - @5sosmde12
YouTube - @CatherineSchonnop

And follow Project Hi Or Hey on Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, and Wattpad that's is all projecthiorhey.

And follow my band on...

YouTube - Just A Minute
Instagram - justaminuteofficialband

Love you guys!!

Abby xox