Chapter 47

Michael's POV

We arrives at the mall and found a parking spot. As Charlotte and I were walking to the door I seen her tense up.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. I took a big whiff of blood. Someone cut themselves. Charlotte hasn't really been outside the house since we got back from tour. "You just need to be calm and not breathe. We're vampires, we don't need to breathe. Just move your shoulder to make it seem like you're breathing." I say to her and she relaxes. We continue walking into the mall. Charlotte starts walking towards Hot Topic. Should've guessed.

"She loves, well you guys, All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco, and Green Day. Get her some of those band shirts and she'll love it! Also get her some chokers, she's really getting into those lately." Charlotte says to me. "Oh and get the band shirts in the men's versions. Size large. She likes them big on her" and with that she walks off. I'm left clueless in the doorway of hot Topic, so I walk inside and go straight for the men's band shirts and go on a search for the bands she loves. I find a blue tie-dye styled Panic! At The Disco shirt in a large. I grab it and keep looking for the other three bands. I find an All Time Low shirt with the Future Heart album cover on it, in a size large. I place it over my arm with the Panic! shirt. Right next to it was my bands shirt. Oh how I remember this photo shoot. We had so much fun playing with those fire extinguishers. We were covered head-to-toe in the white coolant. I can only find it in a X-large, but I still grab it because I think she will love it. I place it over my arm with the rest. Only the Green Day shirt to find. To be honest this is the hardest to find. Finally I found it right beside the Modern Baseball shirts. I pick out the American Idiot shirt, because I know that's Val's favourite Green Day album. I find it in a large and walk away from the band shirts. I walk over to one of the racks that had rubber bracelets covering it. I look for Green Day, 5SOS, ATL, and P!ATD bracelets. I find each band and I grab some bracelets that have music involved with them. 

After finding everything that I think Val will like, I walk up to the cash register and the person behind the cash has about inch gauges, a sleeve of tattoos, and a septum piercing. 

"Nice sleeve." I say to her as she was ringing in all of my items. she looks up at me and then to my arm. Her eyes go wide. Shit! She realized who I was. I put my finger over my mouth, signaling her to keep quiet. She nodded and continued to ring me through. 

"So that's gonna be $176.68 please. Do you have an account with us, Michael." she whispered my name, thank god. I nodded my head. "What's the email it's under?" she asks. 

"It's MGClifford (@)Gmail.com" I say quietly to her, trying not to draw too much attention to myself, even though I could just glamor them all before I leave the store. She types it into the computer and adds the point to the account. I pay for everything and grab the bag and thank the girl behind the counter. She smiles and says you're welcome. I give her a kind smile and walk out. I see Charlotte standing outside Hot Topic with some Forever 21 bags, Sephora, and a guitar case. 

"What the fuck did you buy!?" I ask her whenever I got close to her. 

"I bought her some nice high waisted pants, and some nice makeup and an Epiphone Les Paul." she tells me.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Dude!! She's gonna think this is too much." I say as we walk out of the mall towards the car. We place the shopping bags in the trunk and hopped in the care and Charlotte reached into the center console and grabbed out a bag of O+. She opens it and starts drinking it like a juice box. I look at her in shock. 

"What are you doing?" I ask her. 

"Quenching my cravings. Do you know how hard that was for me? All I could smell was blood. i literally wanted to kill think one guy that had blood that smelt like candy to me. It was so hard not to. So don't judge me for drinking this right now." she says taking another big gulp from the blood bag. 

"I wasn't judging you. I was just shocked that you had that in there. And how you stayed so strong. Good job Char. I'm proud of you." I say and reach over to hug her. She hugs me back and continues to drink her blood before starting the car and driving back to the house.

Hey guys!!

Oh my gawd this chapter is a lot better than my last! I'm not sure when the next chapter will be because I have exams in a week... trust me, I'm not excited... so if I'm inactive, that's why.

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512 and 5sosphotoart
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox