Chapter 1

Ben's POV: 5 years ago Callan and I graduated from Aspen Heights, so much has changed since then. We moved in together into a beautiful house and we're very happy! I'm glad I get to begin a new part of my life with him. Today was one of the chill days,Callan is at work and I stay here all day. But today Livia and Ethan came over. They got married recently and I'm so happy they're together! "Hey guys!" I said as they walked in. "Hey Ben!" Ethan said giving me a high five. "Hey man,how've you been doing?" I asked "Great!" Ethan and Livia said at the same time. "Ben, the real question is how have you and Callan been doing?" Livia said winking at me. "Fine,we're really fine." I said smiling as I thought of him . "When are you guys gonna get married?" She asked. "I don't know...I wanna marry him soon but...I don't think my parents would go to the wedding..." I said frowning. "I think they will,I mean they're you're parents they should support you no matter what." Ethan said. "Well my dad doesn't want anything to do with me.." So I don't think he would come,my mom is warming up to Callan and I so I'm not sure about her yet." I said back. "Well I bet all of us would totally come if you guys ever got married." Livia said smiling at me. "So....your gonna propose??" Ethan asked. "I'll see what I can do." I said. Well looks like I need to look at rings now.

The first chapter is kinda lame😭 I swear it gets better!