Chapter 11

I just added that Panic! At The Disco pic because I'm listening to him rn lol

Ben's POV: Today Callan and I are meeting with everyone today. At first I didn't want to because I didn't know who would take care of Liberty,but Charlotte insisted on watching her. Which is kinda weird since she didn't even like the idea of us adopting her;I wasn't gonna say no though.

"Ready to go?" Callan asked as we walked to the car. "Yeah let's go." I said. "I WANNA DRIVE!" Callan yelled running to the drivers seat. "Babe you have terrible road rage." I said. "Do not! I'll be fine don't worry." He said holding my hand as we pulled out the driveway. We were meeting everyone at Cassie's house,she lives a while away from us so we were gonna be driving for a good hour. And it was 5 so the road was gonna be busy;Callan is gonna have a fit....

"Baby can you please change radio station I hate this song!" I turn down the volume. "Ugh whatever." He said slightly angrily. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "These people don't know how to freaking drive!" He yelled honking the horn. "CALLAN THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR!" I screamed. "Just go into the other lane!" I grabbed the wheel and started driving. "Ben I got it!" He screamed. "Your gonna make me crash the damn car!" He said taking the wheel and pulling over. "See,this is why I should drive." I said rolling my eyes. "Ok then drive!" He snapped getting out the car. "Change seats!" He yelled as he walked to my side. "You don't have to get an attitude about it." I said sitting down in the drivers seat. We finally got back on the road and made it to Cassie's thank god...

"Hey you guys !" Cassie said hugging us as we walked in. "Hey bestie!" I said kissing her on the cheek.

I walked to the living room and greeted everyone. "Hey Ben,where's Callan?" Livia asked me. "Oh he's- I turned and realized he wasn't next to me. "Well he was right next to me." I sat down next to Livia and Ethan. "I heard my name!" Callan yelled as he walked in;he had pizza in both of his hands. "Your late." Elita said laughing. "There's no more seats?" He questioned and looked around for a place to sit. "I have an idea!" He walked to me and sat on my lap and gave me an innocent smile. Everyone awed around us. "You two are the cutest couples ever!" Cassie said. "Thanks!" We said at the same time.

"When did you know you were gay?? Both of you." Ethan said out of the blue. That was an unexpected comment. "Well...I think i realized I was different when I was like 10 or 11,I looked at boys differently I just remembered liking all the boys in my class and thinking about them...I didn't know what that meant at that point but I knew I was gay for sure when I was like 13." It was complete silence...perfect. "I'm bisexual actually...I always knew I was." Callan said breaking the silence. "Who tops?" Brianna blurted out. "Me." I said grinning at Callan. "I can top too! Wanna see?" He stood as if he was about to unzip his pants. "NO!" everyone screamed.

"So...um...how's Liberty?" Elita asked trying to change the subject. "She's great!" Callan said. "My mom is watching her apparently!?" She added. "I thought it was kinda weird she insisted,she didn't even want us to adopt her at first!" I said. "Why didn't she want you guys too?" Sophia questioned. "She said she doesn't her to get picked on for having 2 dads." "What are you gonna do if she complains about being picked on about that?" Cassie asked us. "I don't know..." Callan answered.

The rest of the night was a blur,I got really drunk and passed out soo...I don't remember anything.

I was too lazy to right an ending to the chapter lmao