Chapter 13

Ben's POV: Callan and I have been having some tension lately. For literally no reason,it's like the littlest things we do make each mad. I don't even know why...

It was a 3:30. After work I picked up Liberty from school. When I was driving home Liberty drifted off to sleep,so I drove in silence. When we arrived at the house I picked her up and opened to door. When I walked in she woke up instantly. She jumped out my arms and ran to Callan. "Hey sweetie how was school?" He asked lifting her up and spinning her around. "Did you do the laundry like I told you too?" I asked him. "I was going to but.." "You don't do crap around here!" I snapped. "Liberty go to your room,daddy and I need to talk." Callan said walking Libby to her room. "Ben stop being a bitch about every little thing." He spat. "YOU DONT DO SHIT HERE!" I yelled. "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME OVER LAUNDRY?" He yelled back. "I'm sick and tired of you!" I shot back. "What are you gonna do? Take Libby and leave again?" I said. "Oh my god just shut up!" He yelled. "I can't fucking stand you!" I pushed him out the way and walked to Liberty's room;he stopped me halfway. "DONT YOU DARE TAKE HER! I know you're trying to leave!" He tried to block me out of her room. "OH MY- I'm leaving you get on my nerves." I said calming down. I walked out the house and drove off.

I went to Cassie's house for a moment. I was so mad at Callan,and it wasn't even the fact that he didn't do the laundry(even though it kinda is) he just straight up caught an attitude for no reason! I got out of the car and knocked on her door. "Hey Ben! Are you ok? You look mad." She said. "Me and Callan fell out." I explained what happened to her and I walked into her house and took a seat. "So...you and Callan screamed at each other over laundry?" She questioned. "That was just the beginning of it." I said. "I love him to pieces but he was the worst attitude." I added. "Y'all just need to talk it out." Cassie said. "We have been going at it for a week!" I said. "Sounds like you really pissed him off." She said laughing. "I really don't wanna see him right now,I just want to see Libby." I said looking down. "Then go see her! Talk to Callan also!" She said pulling me to the door. "Ugh but I don't wanna..." I said. "Go!" She said. She opened the door and pushed me out. "Good luck bestie!" She said closing the door on me. Well...I guess I have to go.

Callan's POV: I'm so mad at Ben. He brings out the worst in me I swear! I love him to death but sometimes I just wanna punch him in the face. And Libby has been hearing us fight. She asks me about it and it breaks my heart. I'm really not worried about where he went;he'll come back eventually.

About an hour later he came back,with food. "Your back so soon?" I said sarcastically. "Don't start with me again." He said sighing. "Liberty asked me why we were fighting." I said taking a seat. "She's hearing us fight Ben,that's not good." I said. Ben didn't say a word. He walked to Libby's room and closed the door behind him.

A few moments later he came out with Liberty. "Want something to eat baby?" He asked her. "Yes! " She said beaming. "Here you go." Ben said handing her Chick-fil-A. Man I wanted some..... Liberty took a seat next to me and began eating. "So we're just gonna pretend nothing's wrong?" I said. "Can we not talk about this in front of her." He said looking down. "You didn't have a problem when she was hearing us fight..." I said slightly rudely. "Can you not do this?" He said raising his voice a little. "I'm sorry that I didn't do the stupid laundry,ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I crossing my arms. "No I'm not! He screamed hitting his hand on the table. "STOP FIGHTING!" Liberty yelled. At first neither of us said anything because we were so shocked. Then Liberty began to cry. "Baby we're sorry." I said picking her up. "We'll stop fighting ok?" Ben said putting his arm around her. "Dad and I need to talk ok sweetie?" He said kissing her forehead. She walked out and Ben took a seat next to me. "It hurt my heart when she started crying over us." He said. "I know I feel so bad!" I said. "It reminds me of when I use to hear my parents fight." He said playing with his hands. "We need to change for her." I said grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry for yelling at you I was being a bitch." He said kissing me. "If anything I was being a bitch." I said laughing a little. "I love you no matter what." He said giving me a hug. "So ...um what do want to do now?" I asked. Then he sat on my lap and started kissing me. He started to unbutton my shirt. "We can't do it here!" I giggled and grabbed his hand as we walked to our room and closed the door.....

I wonder what they're gonna do....