Chapter 9

Callan's POV: I don't think Liberty should be raised catholic,at least not now. I want her to decide if she wants to be catholic or not. She's one years old for crying out loud! But Ben is probably gonna go behind my back and baptize her or something because he is selfish as hell. We never see eye to eye about things like this...

******

It was a Sunday morning. It was 7:00 am,really early I know;I noticed Ben wasn't in bed. So I decided to get up and see where he was:I didn't see him anywhere and i didn't see Libby;that's when I got worried. I called him and he didn't answer so I decided to call Cassie and ask her did she know anything. "I don't know sorry." She said. I hung up the phone and decided to wait and see if they came back, so I went back to bed.....

At around 12:30 I heard the door open I walked to door getting ready to confront him about leaving and not telling me! When I walked to the door I saw Ben putting down Liberty and attempting to slowly walk back to the room. Ben was wearing a light blue suit and tie and Libby was wearing a flower dress,I knew where they went. "So...um Ben where did you go?" I said crossing my arms. "Oh....I just took her out...for....some father daughter time!....yeah." He said making it very obvious that he was lying. "Can you stop god damn lying to me for one moment!" I yelled angrily. "Don't talk like that around her!" He yelled back carrying Libby back to her room. "You took her to church didn't you?" I said. "Yes...I was gonna tell you but" "I don't wanna hear it." I said turning around so I wouldn't have to see him. "Babe I'm sorry I just promised my parents! And I think this would be good for her!" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Why can't we just wait till she's older to see what she want to do!" I screamed back. "Just give it a chance babe!" He said. I turned back to him facing him. "You only do what makes YOU happy!" I said pointing at him. "I'm sick and tired of you ugh!" I said walking to Liberty's room and getting my car keys then I grabbed my car keys and left. "Callan wait!" He said as he followed me to my car. "Leave me alone for once!" I said. I put Libby in her car seat and drove off. I don't know where I'm going,I'm gonna go as far away from Ben as possible:I'm so mad at him. I wiped a tear from my eye then Liberty saw me crying. "What's wrong dad?" She asked sweetly. "Nothing sweetie." I said back. "Where's daddy?" She questioned.(she calls Callan dad and Ben daddy) "He's not here babe we're gonna go to see Aunt Elita ok?" I said. I wasn't even planning on going to her house,but I remembered how much Liberty loved her she considers Elita her aunt. "Yay!!" She said excitedly as we arrived at her house.