Chapter 7

Callan's POV: It was time,I'm about to marry the man I've been in love with for 5 years. I stood at the altar as the wedding march started playing. So many people were here,a lot of my friends from my job,friends from college, Ben's friends and family; if i were to guess I would say there were about 150 guests. Then everyone stood up,Ben was about to walk down the aisle. He looked so handsome he was wearing a grey suit(we decided on matching) and he had a purple flower on his pocket. I can't believe he's gonna be my husband in less than an hour.

******

Ben's POV: There I was,standing at the altar next to the love of my life. I can't believe this is happening I'm getting married! The marriage celebrate was talking but I really wasn't paying attention. I was in awe about everything. Then it was time to say our vows Callan said his first. "Ben Lawson,I never thought we would be standing here today getting married. I remember the day we met,we hated each other...but from being your roommate for 2 and a half years I got to know you and I fell in love. You inspire me everyday to be a better person,your not just my partner;your my best friend." Then I couldn't take it,i started bawling my eyes out. I love him so much. "I promise to always be there for you,I promise to make you quick sushi whenever you want it." He said laughing a little. "I promise not turn my trap music up to high,and lastly I promise to love you-no matter what." He said holding back tears. Then it was my turn. "Callan,I remember one day I was sad you gave me a hug and you said "Don't ever let the world take your heart."(MCR😏) ever since then I've lived by that saying. You have changed my life for the better, before I met you I was so insecure about myself; I wished I wasn't gay..but you-you made me proud to be who I am. You know me better than I know myself. I swear I'll stay by your side during the good,the bad,and dirty.(P!ATD😏) I swear I'll be the best husband I can be for you,I swear I'll watch Love and Hip Hop with you every Tuesday,I don't know what else to say but...I'm so crazy in love with you Callan." I said closing the paper as I wiped my eyes.

"I now pronounce you two husbands-you may kiss the groom." The minister said. Callan moved closer to me as his lips met mine. "For the first time,Mr. and Mr.Lawson!" He said as everyone got up and started throwing confetti as we walked down the aisle together.