Chapter 3

Disclaimer: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL DIALOGUE IN IT,I WARNED YOU!!

Ben's POV: I carried Callan to bed then I put him down. I started kissing passionately and deeply. I slowly started kissing his neck as I slid his shirt right off. I started running my hands down his 6 pack. As I slid his pants down slowly. "Ready?" I asked him as a took my clothes off. "Yes babe." He said sweetly. But me and him both know he isn't sweet and in bed. "Open babe." I ordered. He did as I said and he started. 10 minutes later he stopped as I screamed in pleasure,I loved the way he made me feel. "Bend over." Callan demanded and I did as he told. "Callan,you know I like it rough right?" I'll be as rough as you want me to." He said. Then he started again,roughly.... Then we hit our climax,it was amazing. "That was great." I said still catching my breath. I checked the time, it was 2:30. "Let's go to bed,it's really late I said facing Callan then I realized he was already sound asleep. I kissed him on the forehead then I closed my eyes,finally.

(Later that morning)

Callan's POV: I woke up at 10:00 so kinda late,it was Saturday so who cares. For some reason i was really drafty...in the down stairs area,then I looked down and realized I was naked. Then I remembered last night and smiled at the thought. Ben was still sleeping,he was still naked also and his back was facing me-exposing his butt,he had a cute butt. Then suddenly his eyes shot open. "Oh uh morning babe,that was an interesting way to wake up. I said. "I had a weird dream...he said slightly grinning. "What was it about?" I asked. "Oh I had a wet dream.." He said giving me a look. "Oh um...that's nice." I say awkwardly. "I'm gonna go put some clothes on." I say going to my closet. "Oh! By the way Ben...you have a cute butt I say laughing all the way out the room. "Wait? What??" Ben said. "Nothing! Nothing at all." I said to myself.

Ben still tops😏

PSA:IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT YOUR PROBABLY NOT GONNA LIKE SOME OF MY CHAPTERS LMAO