Chapter 10

Ben's POV: Callan is so upset with me,I messed up bad this time. I tried calling and texting him but he won't answer. I don't know where he took Liberty and I'm kinda worried.

******

Callan's POV: "Hey Callan,Hey Liberty!" She said greeting us at the door. "So what's up?" She asked me as I took a seat. "Well Ben and I are kinda in an argument right now." I said. "What why?" She asked in a concerned tone. "Well a few days ago Ben mentioned that he wanted to raise Libby Catholic ." I said looking down at her. "But I think we should wait and see what she wants to do,ya know when she's a little older." I added. "My foster mother raised me Christian all my life." She said. "I think this would be good for her." Elita said. "So today Ben took her to church with him and didn't tell me where they were going,and when they came back he lied about it!" I said. "Then we fought about it for a moment then I left and came here."  "Ben didn't have to lie and he could have told you beforehand,but I think you should just raise her Catholic ." She said. "I don't believe in all that stuff...." I said. "Well I do and so does Ben so just take up on the offer and stop being so stubborn all the time." She said standing up. "Maybe you should go to church with them too." She said handing Liberty to me. "I don't know about all that." I said. "I'll see you around." I said to Elita. "Say goodbye sweetie." I said to Liberty. "Bye auntie Elita!" She said waving to her.

Later I went back to our house. "Where did you go?" Ben asked as I walked into the house. "Elita's." I said simply as I put Liberty down. "Are you still pissed at me?" He asked. "No,I'm sorry I was overreacting." I said. "It's ok I shouldn't have lied." He said. "You can raise her Catholic,I guess." I said. "Yay!" Ben said happily as he hugged me.

Double update 🤗😛