More Packing

All through out the night you had a very bad nightmare that included you moving away from this apartment. It included your bro being alive and yelling at you for moving away, from all you know and love, you and him went onto the roof to have your last strife and he ended up pushing you over the edge of the roof. As you were falling you looked up to see his face in tears and he was mad at himself for doing this to you. You woke up with a start which ended up waking up John. You had tears going down your face and you were sweating slightly. John looked at you and asked, "Dave what's wrong, why are you crying". Once you calmed down you had told him about your nightmare and that you didn't want to abandon the place but you didn't want to stay where you were. John kissed you and said, " If we pack up everything and bring the important things do you think that will please your brother". You nodded and looked at the time, it was 6 am which was very early but you weren't tired enough to go back to sleep. John yawned so obviously he was still tired so you told him to back to sleep and you will wake him back up at 9 am.

You went downstairs and started making some coffee because you always did when you woke up way too early. Once you poured yourself a cup of coffee (You like it black) you went up to your bro's bedroom and went in not really knowing what was in there. You had started throwing out some of the least important things like old clothes and items like that. Once you had finished that there wasn't much left in his room except the bed and the desk and computer and other items that you would need. You had started packing up some of the pictures and figuring out if you should keep an item or not when John came in the room. John came over to you and had noticed you were staring at a picture of you and your bro. He then looked at your face and noticed you were crying. John took the picture out of your hand packed it into a box. He hugged you after he made sure it was packed up properly. Once he hugged you only then did you realized you had tears going down your face and you hugged him back and started sobbing into his shoulder, breaking your cool kid persona for a few minutes but only in front of him. Once you were done crying you went back to packing up Bro's items that you felt you would need. Once you finished packing you put the boxes in the living room and realized the last place you needed to pack was your room.

First, you needed something to eat because you were starving. What you hadn't told John yet was that you were also slightly anorexic, you hadn't told John most of what you had done or were doing to your body. You were getting slightly better with eating more but you still normally only had one meal a day or every other day and even then it wasn't huge. You had started starving yourself at age 10 (you are 16) due to being bullied for trying too hard to be popular and other harsh words like that. You had gotten yourself and John a bowl a cereal so that you can continue packing without interruption. Once you had both finished breakfast and washed the dishes and put them away you went to your room and started packing that up.