First Day at a New School

-_-_-_-_-_-_- Time skip to the first day of school-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You and John got up at 7 am because today is the first day of school, you are hoping that you won't get bullied unlike at your other school. You and John both got dressed in your normal clothes and got your backpacks and put them next to the front door. John's dad made breakfast for the both of you before you got up. You went into the kitchen to grab your breakfast and sat down at the small table in there, John did the same thing. After you and John finished eating you cleaned your plates and put them in the dishwasher. You and John put on your backpacks and made your way to school.

On your way to school, you and John started talking about various things like video games and how they should improve chats like pesterchum as well as certain games. Once you got to the school you found the board that had what class you were in, you and John shared your first-period class thankfully. The two of you went to your first class just as the warning bell rang. You also sat next to him but before you could get your stuff out to prepare to start your class your teacher had to call you up to the front because you were new to a lot of people. She asked the general two questions "What's your name and tell us something about yourself". You answered both questions by saying "My name is Dave Strider, and I love making music" then you went back and sat down at your seat.

After you sat back down the teacher started her lesson but while she was teaching the class about something (you don't remember because you weren't paying attention) there were whispers all over the classroom most of them about you and why you moved here and how "hot" you looked. After the first period, you and John looked at your schedules and noticed you had all the same classes which was a relief.

After school was over and you made it through your first day at the new school, you were stopped by a bunch of girls who kept trying to flirt with you or get you to date one of them. You kept telling each one that you were taken and put your arm around John so you wouldn't lose him. By the time you got through the crowd of girls you had noticed Jade and Rose giggling to themselves. You and John walked over to them. You still had your arm around John and he didn't protest so you kept it there. Jade looked at you and John, "so it's official you two are together" Jade pointed out.