5.

His favorite music was playing in his iPod while he hummed the tune of the song and at the same time, reading. He leaned his head in the window, bored of waiting for their next professor while his classmates were loitering around the air-conditioned room, chattering.

Ghian chose to immerse himself in his favorite hobby: music and reading. His head wasn't fully on the book he was reading on, so he placed it on his desk, and looked at the glass window.

That was when he saw her on the small grassy spot he always love to look at. He saw her writing something in her notebook. She was so focused, as if she was not there. Her long hair was tied in a bun, and he could see her whole face. At first glance, she looked typical, but when he looked closely, he could see her natural beauty.

Ghian found himself smiling, staring at this mysterious girl, who seemed so concentrated in her work. He wanted to get down there, ask her golden name, and have a conversation with her. He stared at her for a long moment, wishing hard that he could see her there every day.

And it seemed that the heavens heard his prayer, because everyday, he would find himself waiting on the window for her. Then, when he saw her settling herself in the usual spot, his heart leaped with joy of seeing her again. He prayed that she would look up, and see him, but seeing her immersed in her own world, it was unlikely.

"She's been there for a long time now, mate." Samuel told him, after seeing him watching the girl.

He turned at him, busted. "Do you- you know her?" he asked, hopeful.

If Samuel knew this girl, perhaps he would ask him to arrange them to meet. He wanted nothing else but to get closer to her. To let himself included in her world. He wanted to tell her what he felt.

Samuel shook his head, staring at her, too. "But judging from her necktie badge, she's from Education department."

Ghian's hope fired up. Education department. Now he has his first clue to know her. To find out her name. In his mind, he stored a reminder to look in his dad's list of Education students, and there would be pictures.

He smiled broadly, patting Samuel on the shoulder, thankful.

"Can I ask you one thing?" Samuel asked.

Ghian paused, afraid to look at him. He waited his question, dreading of its nature. And he didn't know how to answer it.

"Are you falling for her?"

That strucked him out cold. Falling in love to a mysterious girl. He, a son of the University's president, fell in love with a nameless girl. He didn't say anything, because deep down, he knew it already from the moment he saw her face.