1

The wind is cold hitting my bare back that has entered through the crack of his car window. It feels nice, since it is steamy in this black Mustang.
"Jade, baby." Damien whispered in my ear running his hands down my back.
Damien said, he couldn't wait to do some nasty things to me when he gets off his plane. I of course could not say no to him. After an hour of being cramped on the drivers side, I move over to the passenger seat and adjust my bra under my shirt. We haven't seen each other in three weeks, he's been away on business. He hasn't told me what 'business' it is.
"Well Dame how are you?" I said looking at his rugged jaw line.
        He relaxes and glances at me, "I'm great baby, this project I've been working on is almost finished."
           I couldn't handle it anymore.
     "Damien when are you going to let me know what in the hell you are doing up there in New York?!" I stare at him waiting for my answer.         "Jade, we've been over this and over this! Your always wanting to start shit. I just got home!" He bangs his hand on the stirring wheel and weaves in and out of the Nashville traffic. I don't really feel like fighting with him so I let it go.  
Damien Haynes is the love of my life, we met ten years ago in a small town outside of Nashville. I was sixteen and he was eighteen. He was the smartest guy in his graduating class, with a 4.0 GPA he was planning on going to Columbia University. I, on the other hand, was a sophomore that partied to much and loved causing trouble. We met the night of his graduation. I saw him around school, hanging out with his group of friends rapping and joking around. I always thought he was handsome...Tall, dark chocolate skin, with the best cognac eyes that pierce into you when you look too long. He is built from years of playing football in high school. The night we met was at a party his best friend Danny was throwing. I remember like it was yesterday, he was holding a beer, which I was shocked because of how he appeared at school. We ended up talking all night about our futures. I knew I wanted to be his girl, the way he looked at me, I was hooked.

~~~ Hey new readers! Or old readers! If you guys like my story just follow me! Please feel free to comment along on all my chapters. It really helps me! If you want to know more just keep reading!~~