13

{Jades Pov}
I wake up to the sound of Catfish playing on the tv and the sunlight shooting through the blinds.
I search for my iPhone and after a few seconds I discover it until the blanket that's been wrapped around me.
Jaxon must be home, since it's now 10 am.
I pull myself off of the couch and go to knock on his door.
"Hey...You up?" I say loud enough just for him to hear.
"Yeah...I'm awake, what's up?" I hear Jaxon say while I crack his door.
I peep in and see him sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone. Once he realizes I walked in he looks up at me, his dark eyes meeting mine. "You good?" He asks, "I came in last night and you were knocked." He chuckles and smiles.
"Yup....I'm perfectly fine!" I answer quickly eyeing his bare chest and arms.

Since I've always been taken Jaxon has always been flying under my radar. We hung out all the time but he has been my friend. I sit down on the bed and I see him staring at me.
"What are you looking at?!" I question him and crawl over next to him. I wrap myself up in his blanket, it is December so of course I'm freezing.
"Nothing...I can't believe you are actually single for once...I mean, you know how I feel about you right? You are like my dream girl." Jaxon smiles lays his head on my shoulder.
"I know how you feel about me, Emory never lets me forget it." I respond, moving around so my head is on his chest, my curly hair falling all over the place.
"We have our chance now, why not?" I say looking up at him. I can feel my heart being to race. I don't know why I'm nervous as hell, I mean we've known each other forever.
"I-I mean, I don't know...I don't wanna be your rebound nigga...Like if you wanna try, I want you to be mine forever." Jaxons voice is low and he rubs my back and deep sighs.
"I'm serious. I want to try, why not? We aren't doing anything else with our lives." I answer.
The two of us lay there for awhile in silence. I drift off back to sleep since the silence overtook the small apartment room.

*Two hours later*
The room feels stuffy and warm when I jolt awake, Jaxons body is out from under me and I realize I'm alone. I see the light of my iPhone underneath a pillow, what I read from Google Alerts makes my heart sink.
"ESPN Sports Analyst Damien Haynes seen in New York with mysterious new lady on his arm."
I can't believe it, Damien has already moved on, it's only been a week. Jaxon and I aren't 100% figured out yet, but Damien thinks he can just move on like we never fucking happened?! He should be heartbroken, crying in his big ass apartment in New York. I stroll down to see other alerts about him.
"Odell Beckham and Damien Haynes seen in New York, headed to Jue Lan Club."
I slam my phone down I can't fucking believe this, he lives a normal fucking life here with me...Claiming he hates fame and his famous friends. I guess it was all a lie. I need to call this nigga. I know I shouldn't but what else do I have to loose?
I glance at the time on my phone, it is 2pm there, he shouldn't be busy.
After a few rings, I hear his voice since the day I walked out.
"Hey Jade...?" His voice sounds deep as hell, he must've just gotten up.
"So...I saw you had a fun night last night...hanging out with your famous friends and all." I know he could see my eye roll in his head.
"What the fuck Jade?" His voice gets lounger than he was when he answered.
"I didn't think it would matter since YOU walked out on me anyway, YOU left me! I don't need to pretend I'm not famous anymore for you or anyone else...Look you are not my girlfriend anymore, you left me. I'm not going to lay around feeling sorry or sad about you." His voice sounds pissed.
I pull the phone away and take a deep breath, "I don't even know why I called your ass anyway, I mean...Who is this mysterious woman you were with?! Was it the bitch you cheated with or someone new? It's only been a WEEK Damien. A week. You said you loved me." I can hear my voice trailing away and I openly sob over the phone.
"Jade look, I went out but I don't have to explain to you what I did. We are over...Yes I do love you, ten years is a long ass time. We aren't together anymore you can't keep calling my fucking phone like this." Damien's voice is soothing but firm.
"I want to just see you one last time, please?" My voice was quite and the words just slipped from my mouth. 
Once the question was out, I heard silence. The silence that no one ever wants to hear, my heart was breaking the longer the time went by.
Damien broke the silence by mumbling, "sure okay...I'm going to my moms for Christmas. I'll stop and see you before at the apartment." He doesn't even give me time to answer before I hear the beeps of my phone hanging up.
I throw my phone and fall backwards onto Jaxons bed, I need to shower and start my day.

Within the next hour I was had put on my makeup and threw on black leggings, a oversized red sweater and my tan UGGS. The process of moving my wardrobe over to Jaxons has been the biggest headache. Once I leave his room, I see him laying across the couch talking to Emory. She looks hungover as hell...I think to myself what's new.
"Hey guys, what's the plan today? Since it is Christmas Eve and all." I ask while I move Jaxons legs so I can sit down.
Emory sits up in the recliner, "I'm not sure...I think we should just hang out here. I've never been THIS hungover my whole fucking life." She whines.
"That's what you get, fuckin around with all this old ass creepy men. They just get you drunk then fuck you." Jaxon shoots back.
I hit him in the chest, "Be nice." I warn him.

After 30 minutes pass, Emory ends up dragging herself to her room and Jaxon and I are watching Pineapple Express. I must admit, watching this movie with him as been really awkward. He looks at me, I look at him...I'm nervous as hell. Jaxon hasn't said much to me, but laughing at some parts in the movie. I should just make a move I think to myself.
"Hey..." I say softly while looking him in the eye. The only response I get is a quite "mhm." So with that I lean closer to him and our lips connect.
My heart is racing and I get more into our kiss, we end up making out. Jaxons pushes me back onto the couch and pulls away...
"You don't know how fucking long I've been waiting for this..." he tells me while moving down to kiss my neck.
The only reply I could muster up was a soft moan into his ear.
He rips away and takes off my sweater to show my black lace bra.
Jaxons eyes get bigger and his smile looks rugged.
"Wow." Jaxon says and goes to kiss my collarbone.
I can't believe Jaxon is this good of a kisser...I kinda regret keeping him in the friend zone so long...
Once I feel his hands rubbing and caressing my breast I'm knocked back into my realty. It feels so good, to feel another persons touch that isn't Damien. Jaxon runs his hands down to my hips and kisses my rib cage and moves down to my belly button. I moan and push my hips up to help him pull down my leggings.
After a few seconds, I feel Jaxon kiss me and I lay back and enjoy myself....

Once he is finished down there, the two of us go shower and end up hooking up in there with me returning the favor to him. Once he finishes, we shower together and smoke a bowl. Jaxon gets dress to leave for work, leaving me to binge watch television and apply to jobs.

I look at my phone after the two hours of us fooling around and see a missed call from Damien, I swipe to remove the notification...