5

{Damien's POV}
I look at Jade and hug her, I feel her tears through my shirt and say, "Babe don't be sorry...I'm not mad honestly I'm just surprised you didn't tell me you were late."
   I don't know what to feel, I'm numb on the inside.
The one emotion I didn't feel was anger.
Emory breaks our moment by saying, "So what are we going to do??" She smiles while eating jalapeño Cheetos, no surprise there.
I let go of Jade and sit on the floor, still a little shocked. We were always safe, and I remember always wearing a condom.
"I think we should keep the baby." I hear Jade say in a small voice.
"Jade, I work all the time and I'm never here with you." I look at her, she is starting to cry again.
      "How can I be a father when I'm always gone!" I speak louder hoping I can convince myself into wanting to keep it. "I just need time to think."
I'm leaving for work tonight anyway so this is the perfect time to think about all of this.

*A few hours later*
Emory left about two hours ago and I just finished packing my bag to leave to New York. My phone is buzzing in my pocket. I pull it out to look at it.

When do you land?

Autumn and have been texting all night since Jade told me she wanted to keep the baby. I needed a distraction from all of this.

It's 6 now, so about six hours from now. I'll land about 12ish.

I shouldn't be texting her, I shouldn't be meeting up with her. She is trouble and I miss her. She is nothing like Jade, Jade is sweet, and never drinks or smokes. Autumn tho, she is a rebel, she doesn't care what people think. She is established and doesn't need me to take care of her. She just wants me. We have this connection that I don't have with Jade.
We met when I was going to school, she was in my general psychology class. We sat near each other so we worked together a lot. We flirted and I didn't think anything of it until we got coffee one day. The two of us needed each other because of stress from school and Jade and I were having hard times anyway. I leaned on Autumn, she was my rock.

I catch my cab to the airport, I don't have to be at work until later in the evening since Im broadcasting Monday Night Football. When I get out of the cab I'm stopped by a few fans that want to take pictures, I'm pretty used to it now. At first when I started broadcasting, the pictures and fans were a little too much. I would brush them off and never sign autographs, but as time grew I began to love it. I never saw myself here, I've always been outgoing and smart I just loved sports so I combined the smarts with athletics.  After about twenty pictures with random people I board my plane and look at my phone one more time before switching it to airplane mode.

I can't sleep but I hope you are thinking of me and what you want to do with our baby. I love you and have a good flight.

I haven't even thought of Jade and what I want to do about the situation. Hell I guess I have six hours too now.