12

{Jades POV}
"We are over, I'm feeling a lot better, I'm not worried about Damien and where he is, what he's doing...." I crunch down on my chips.
Emory has been back in town for a few days now and we are finally catching up. I've been staying over a Jaxons until I get back on my feet.
"Jade, I can't believe you just left him like that,I'm so proud, I feel like your finally becoming like me." She says while unwrapping a candy cane. "This tree is so perfect, if I must say so...Jaxon will love it." She crashes down onto the sofa.
"It's going to be so awkward not spending Christmas without Damien, we usually walk downtown and he spoils me." I lay my head on her lap.
"It'll be okay baby." Emory says while patting my head. "I've never been the one to console, so please...suck it up."
I chuckle and get up to finish decorating the apartment.
"Hey lovely ladies," Jaxon greets while hustling through the front door. "The apartment sure is decked out in a joyful fashion." He looks around in awe.
"Hey bro, miss me?" Emory gets up and rummages her way to Jaxon.
The two hug each other and I smile at their cute moment.
Jaxon comes over and hugs me also and I can smell weed, he's been smoking around me a lot more.
We all sit around and decorate the apartment more, Christmas is a week away.
"So Jaxon, how does it feel living with two girls now?" Emory questions him.
"Well..." he says while laughing, "I miss having the bathroom to myself. I love that Jade always cooks tho." He says.
"Haha very funny." I say.
We talk and finish decorating the apartment for awhile until Emory decides to leave. The latest man she's been seeing wants her to meet him at a hotel.
"I'll be back probably tomorrow morning, Preston's wife is out of town for the night." Emory informs me, "he's really great Jade."
"Yeah...He maybe great Emory but he's like 40-something and he's married." I roll my eyes and laugh.
"He spoils me, and calls me beautiful...Let's not forget about the sex...Oh my God." Emory is gathering her belongs.
"Please spare me the details!" Jaxon yells from his bedroom.
I walk her out to her car, and watch her leave.
The air is dry and cold, I wrap my sweater around my body as I climb the stairs of the apartment. When I get to my destination I'm out of breath.
The door swings up and I'm greeted by Jaxon-the two of us bump into each other.
"I thought you were in your room, I was going out to meet up with one of my boys." His eyes were red from smoking a bowl.
"No...didn't you hear me walk Emory out..." I say throwing him attitude.
"I guess not," he shrugs.
I throw my hand up in his face and push him away, "get your j. Cole looking ass outta my way." I joke with him.
He smiles warmly at me and laughs.
"You lucky you're sexy as hell because no woman can joke with me like that girl." He shuts the door when I turn around.
"I can't with that boy." I say to myself.
I enjoy the time I get alone here, I cuddle up in bed and watch mindless television for awhile until I fall asleep.

{Damien's Pov}
"I don't know what I want to do anymore, Autumn." I lay my head back onto the airplane seat. "Yeah...Yes, I sold the apartment here in Nashville..." I rub my eyes and feel them burning. "I have to go, I'm on the plane."
The times I wish flip phones were still popular, there was nothing like hanging up the phone and slamming it shut.
I chuckle at myself and grin.
Since breaking it off with Jade, I haven't been sleeping, it's been fucking with me bad.
I don't want to eat, work, or even talk to Autumn. We are actually over, I was caught...I never thought that would happen.
I'm officially moving to New York and leaving Jade behind, she's better off.
We haven't talked since the day she walked out, Autumn has been there for me.
I finally close my eyes and decide to sleep the whole flight.

*Two Hours Later*
"Sir, we have landed" I hear the flight attendant info me.
I rub my eyes and shake my head okay.
Since it is Almost Christmas, the air is crisper and snow is falling in the city. I was just wearing a hoodie and sweats, both grey.
I grab my carry on bag and go through airport drama.
"Hey you out here?" I ask Autumn over the phone, after calling three times. "I'm freezing my ass off out here."
"Yeah, I'll blink my lights to let you know where I am." She answers with her voice low.
        After a few seconds I see her truck.
We head back to my place and unpack all of my luggage.
"I got some groceries, since there's never food here." Autumn says, smiling and laughing.
    She gets a side eye from me, and I go out into the parking garage to look in the back of the truck. I saw over thirty bags stuffed with food, drinks, spices, bread, waters, protein bars, and a lot more shit.
After a minute I see Autumn out of the corner of my eye.
"Damn girl...I'm definitely never gonna have to go shopping again." I wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss. "You know you didn't have to do this right...?" I ask pulling her into a hug.
Autumn laughs and replies, "I know but getting broken up with sucks, even if I was the person who caused it. I didn't want you dying from this funk your in." She winks at me.
The two of us carry in every bag and after fifteen minutes, we crash on the couch and watch pointless television.
"You know...We've never really watched tv together..." Autumn comments while laying her head on my shoulder.
"We are usually having sex by now." I answer smiling at her, "this is actually nice." I lean down to kiss her head.
I realize my heart is bounding, I need to get ahold of my damn emotions. We haven't talked about what we are, Autumn shouldn't be here...
"So...Are we gonna talk about what we are now Dame?" She asks her eyes burning into me.
I rub her thigh, God...She's sexy as hell. I lick my lips and kiss her.
She pulls away.
"No kissing until we talk." Her hand covers my lips.
I roll my eyes..."Fine" I say pulling her hand away.
"Well...I've always had feelings for you...Clearly...but now it's different I don't have anyone waiting for me at home..."my voice trails off.
"Okay.....Soooo...What does that mean..." her forehead wrinkles up making her look like a little kid about to cry.
"I guess...We can chill more...and not just fuck." I shrug my shoulders.
"That's all you gotta say nigga?" Autumn replies. "What am I too you Damien?" She looks pissed.
"I mean...Damn I just got broken up with, give me some time." I slap my hands into my brand new couch.
Autumns eyes relax but come with an eye roll.

Sorry for the late update, a lot of personal shit as been happening in my life, I lost my job.. they screwed me over 😱 that's the reason I haven't been posting as much! I hope you guys understand!