11

{Jades POV}
"Emory you've vanished off the face of the earth!" We've been talking on the phone for an hour now. It's been a few days since I've left the hospital.

"I know I know and I totally feel like shit about leaving...Especially now!" Emory's voice is screaming over speaker phone.
She has been in traveling with her latest sugar daddy and hasn't reached out to any of us. I was honestly worried.

Damien walks around our room, he is dripping wet from the shower and the towel is barely hanging from his hips. We haven't talked in two days. He returned to the city and picked me up from Jaxons.
I didn't want to see him ever again after finding out about Autumn...I read the text over and over obsessing over every word. I watch him get dressed...I'm sure he can feel my eyes burning into his back.
"Still not talking too me?" He turns around and looks at me. "I know you read my text, I'm ready to talk when you want too Jade." He says.
I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.
I don't want to be childish about this but damn I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me with some mysterious woman in New York....Why her? What does she have that I don't? What made Damien want to cheat on me? Am I not good enough?
I go to the mirror and realize I'm crying...sobbing actually. So much has been going on and this just makes everything worse. I turn on the water, letting it get scolding hot. My hands go under the running water and then I rub my hot hands over my face. I feel relaxed already.
I strip down into my underwear and turn on the tub, after a few minutes my whole body is covered in suds and hot water.
Maybe after this I'll try to speak to Damien.
I tell Siri to play me music and of course "Jealous" by Beyoncé comes on. I sing along meaning every word that spills from my mouth. A few more songs play, the water is cold by now so I reach for a towel.
Wrapping the towel around me, I open our bathroom door to find Damien laying in our bed watching tv. I just walk to the wardrobe to get some underwear and clothes.

"Hey Jadey...Ready to finally talk?" He asks looking at me.
"Yeah....I guess so." I answer trying to sound less pissed then I am.
"Okay...So...How are you feeling? I know I should have waited on telling you the truth but I felt guilty..." He trails off losing his voice.
"You felt guilty Damien? You fe-I can't even repeat that twice! I sat at home here waiting for you to come home, and you treat me this way?" I yell slamming my hands down on the bed.
I remove my towel and change into some underwear.
"Do you fuck her? Did you? I was sitting here pregnant with your child!" I scream again, and I feel tears from into my eyes.
Damien's face was blank, his eyes were dark and scary.
He looked right at me and said, "Yeah...Yea-I fucked her. I was freaking out because you forced me into wanting to keep the baby. I needed a shoulder to cry now." He said in a whisper.
I couldn't even look at him.
"Damien, I can't. This is too much, we need to...I can't believe this...It's been ten years! TEN!!" I pull my sweater over my head and change into leggings. I need to get the hell out of here.
"Jade, I understand that your pissed. I fucked up, I'm sorry. I mean...Are you saying you want to break up? You want to leave me?" Damien sits up in our bed.
He doesn't even look upset, it's like he wants me to leave.
"I'm done." I say.
I slammed our bedroom door...

{Damien's POV}
Jade left a few hours ago, I just feel like shit.
I don't know why I didn't fight for her. Maybe it's for the best that she just moves on. I shouldn't have cheated in college and doing it again just makes me feel like a bigger ass than before.
My phone starts ringing and I see Autumns number.
"Hey what's good?" I answer sounding irritated.
"How are you? I miss you bae." Her voice is nice to hear and my heart drops.
Do I still love her...?