14

{Damien's Pov}
I've been watching the snow fall outside my window about ten minutes now. There is nothing like Christmas Day in New York...Too bad I'm leaving the city once again to see my momma. She is going to probably faint when I tell her about Jade and I...Ugh, I don't even want to hear myself say her name. She had no right to fucking call me yesterday like I was still her nigga.
I pull on my headphones and zone out the rest of the plane ride.

Once I land I call Jade, I don't want too but she did want to meet up one last time. The paparazzi are on me like white on rice today...I pull the hood up on my sweatshirt and dodge them until I'm at a quiet part of the Nashville Airport.
"Good morning, your plane land safely?" Jades voice sounds as icy. I walk outside and hitch a cab.
"Yeah, I'm in a cab...going to our-the apartment." I answer her and tell the cabby the address.
"You know we can't get into the house right?" I tell Jade, "unless it hasn't sold yet..." I trail off.
I hear a door slam over the phone and Jade cussing.
"Oh yo-you there? Well it hasn't sold yet and I still have some stuff there...I knew who the realtor too...Duh." Her voice still seems rude.
We make small talk until we are both at the apartment.
She looks incredible, curly hair...red lips...and leggings that show off her thick thighs. I hover my eyes all over her and give her a hug upon meeting at the door step.
"Merry Christmas!" She smiles and hugs me tight.
"I'm glad you agreed to meet, I just needed to see you...you know to get closure." Jade says and digs around the Louis Vuitton bag I got her to look for the keys.
After a few seconds we enter the townhouse, it is cold and dark.
"Yeah...I guess I wanted to see you too." I answer shutting the door behind me.
"You look great, I mean sexy as hell. I can't take my eyes off of you." I smile at her walking over to the kitchen table.
"Why did you go out with another woman after we broke up Damien?" Her voice was loud and her face just showed anger.
I roll my eyes in response, "we've been over this."
This maybe the time I see this girl and she wants to fight.
The tension between us breaks when I push her against the kitchen table, the back of her thighs hitting the cold wood.
"I don't want to fight Jade," I whisper into her ear.
I hold onto her hips and kiss her so deeply that she moans in response. She wraps her legs around my hips and I pick her up.
We kiss while I make my way to the bedroom...Why not give Jade something to remember me by?
She pulls her lips from mine and looks at me, she smiles and says, "Make this something I'll remember forever..." I lay her across the bed and remove my hoodie, just to leave on a white t shirt. Jade leans up and her lips meet mine again. I savor the taste of her lips...I don't want to stop kissing her. I remove her coat from her shoulders, she takes off her black loose t shirt. This shows her red bra, making her breast look amazing as fuck. I gaze upon them and watch her take off her bra. My hands seep over her nipples and she moans in response, I kiss her chest and travel down to her hips. The taste of her skin will always be something, delicious to me. I pull down her leggings and throw them over to the side of the bed. Once they are removed I rub her thighs, and feel the goosebumps on her inner thigh grow.
"Do you want me?" I ask her noticing how our eyes connect.
"Ye-Yes Daddy, I do." She groans, inhaling deep as she pushes my head down into her thighs.
I spread her legs and set them onto my shoulders, I lick her clit and her juices cover my mouth. She wraps her legs around my back and soon she is moaning loudly.
Once she is moaning, I place two fingers inside her and I feel sudden warmth on my fingers. She moans and once she comes, I look up at her...
Her hair is all over the place and she is catching her breath.
I take my hand and wipe my bread clean and kiss up her body again.
Once I get to her lips...I bite them and Jade reaches into my back pocket for my wallet.
"Use a condom." She pants and hands the wallet over to me.
"Yeah...I'll use it." I fumble around and grab a magnum out of the wallet. I stand up to remove my jeans.
Jades eyes follow my every move and she eyes my package once she sees my boxers.
She licks her lips and smiles.
I remove the condom from the package and proceed to put it on.
Once it is rolled on, Jade strokes my manhood and lays me down onto my back.
She climbs onto my hips and runs her hands down to my chest. Once she is on top of me, she sits and thrusts onto me.
I groan at how tight she feels around me. The two of us moan and Jade rides me until I say something I'll regret forever.
"I love you." I whispered into her ear pulling her hair. Jade sits up and I see her eyes roll back into her head. I still got it, I think to myself. Jade moans grow into screams and I climax along with her. The two of us catch our breath and she climbs off of me and walks to the bathroom. I clean myself off and remove the condom and get dressed.

Jade eventually comes out of the bathroom and dresses, I have been in the living room.
Here's your phone...I throw it at her, Jaxon sure has been blowing her up.
"Sooo....This is it?" I ask after she finally looks up from her phone.
"I guess, I mean...you did say you love me? Is that true?" Jades voice is low.
I rub my head and shrug it off, "Ugh, no I mean we were fuckin' your pussy is...it's fuckin good as hell." I do love her tho...I just know she doesn't love me.
I look at my phone and we've already been here for three hours, I have got to go before my mom kills me.
"Is my car still here?" I ask Jade who's gathering her things.
"Yeah...I know the mustang is. Where you going?" She asks.
"My moms, I already told you that. Do you need a ride anywhere?" I ask.
"Could you take me to Jaxons, please." She asks and grabs the keys to the car.
The ride from the townhouse to Jaxons is awkward and silent.
Jade tells me bye and kisses me on the cheek.
I smile and try to burn her face into my mind...I can't believe this is the last time I'll ever see her.

Hey guys!! Thank you sooo much for the support! There is probably going to be one more long chapter after this and this will be complete! There's something big coming next chapter! 😉 Please post your comments below and connect with me!
What do you guys think Jade, Jaxon, Damien, and Emory look like?