7

{Jades POV}
I wake up to the sun beaming into my bedroom, I hate sleeping alone when Damien is gone. I pat around the bed for my phone, I locate it and check to see if he ever text me back. Nope. Nothing still. I try to call him and it goes straight to voicemail. Emory knocks on the door and I hold out my arms for her to get into bed with me. She always spends the night when Damien is out of town.
"So, I'm going out with Jaxon tonight, you wanna go?" She asks handing me a hot mug of tea.
   "Mhmm, yeah. I guess." I shrug and sip slowly. My morning sickness is gone, for this week anyway.
     "Jaxon is really excited to see you...you know since my brother is madly in love with you." She says laughing.
  "He is not." I side eye her.
"Jaxon is like a brother too me. I'm sure he feels the same about me." I reply dryly.
      Emory is always going on about Jaxon, I can't see what she is talking about. I fall back into my pillows and I glance down at my phone, I see that I missed a call from Damien.
I quickly call him back.
After a few rings he picks up.
"Hey Babe," he says
My stomach turns into knots, we haven't talked since he left for New York. "Hey Dame, what's up? How are you?" I respond casually.
"So...I'm pretty good but I have something to tell you, you know that project I've been working on...it's an apartment...I bought it a year ago, but I've been living here for three weeks, I want you and the baby to move here."
  Damien signs after saying all of this, I look at Emory she's trying her best not to listen.
"Wow...I wasn't expecting that at all, I thought you wanted to get rid of the baby..." My voice trails off.
"Well, I was getting the apartment ready. I just wanted it to be perfect." Damien says. "I've already got everything here." We talk for a few more minutes and then we say our goodbyes. Emory is about to explode if she doesn't get the details right away, so I fill her in. We lay in bed and talk until I hear Emory's stomach groan loudly.

{Damien's POV}
*last night*
I move from beside Autumn and go to the kitchen, she has been sleeping next to me for awhile now. I haven't been able to sleep tho, I have felt so guilty for letting my emotions get the best of me. Jade was at home pregnant and I'm thousands of miles away fucking some girl that probably doesn't care about me anymore. Autumn loves drama and being right in the middle of it, she has made a name for herself. She is a social media guru on YouTube, and her fans always want the scoop. I don't know what to want to do, I need too man up and tell Jade what I want. Finding out that I'm going to be a father made me cheat on my girlfriend, who should be my wife. I just needed a distraction, Autumn was there years ago...why can't she be now? I loved her...she was so different and new. Jade is a reminder of home and a safe place, I also love her deeply. I want to keep Autumn and Jade, but I feel like an asshole for even thinking that.
After about six hours of thinking about Jade and the baby...I decide that I should call her. She deserves to know that I've been hiding this apartment from her and that I want to keep the baby. I'm not ready to admit my other crimes. The morning sun is shining through the window and I see Autumn waking up, she stretches and yawns. I hold up a finger to tell her I'll be back, I step into one of the three bedrooms. I try to call Jade and she doesn't answer, she's probably still asleep. She'll call her back, I toss my phone onto the bare floor and sit down. I then see her contact picture appear, after a few rings I answer.