4

{Jades POV}
It's been a week since getting sick, I still haven't taken a pregnancy test. I'm in class and I can barely focus on the teacher, my best friend Emory hits me on my shoulder.
"Hey girl snap back into reality!" She whispers screams. This girl never knew how to whisper. I give her a glare for hitting me and I lean back in my chair. We only have a week left of this semester and then finals so no one is really paying attention anyway.
        "Hey so after this do you want to go to Moe's?" Emory is always hungry, if she didn't workout every morning she'd be 400 pounds. She is far from it tho, she has the build of Khloe Kardashian, which is her idol. This is because she looks just like a Kardashian, I swear. When we first met, I was so jealous of her long straight black hair that ends at the middle of her back. She isn't very short but her boobs and butt make up for her height. The guys in high school always drooled after her...
I shake my head yes and doodle on my notes.
The class drags on for another 20 minutes until the teacher finally lets us go.
"You aren't acting yourself..." Emory touches my head after we get into her car. I look at her and take a deep breath.
"Oh no....you better go ahead and tell me what's wrong." Her brown eyes drill into me.
"No I can't because it's really nothing." I finally say.
Emory starts up her car, "after we get some food you'll feel better girl," she mutters under her breath.
    I close my eyes and push my head against the headrest.

Then what seemed like an hour with the Nashville traffic and Emorys Kevin Gates music blasting, we park outside of Moe's.
"Jade, wake up again damn!" She pushes me against the door.     
         I look at her, "Why do you have to be a violent." I say while opening the car door. We slam our doors shut and walk inside.
    "Welcome to Moe's!" The employees greet us.
"Aww the smell of burritos!" Emory grins at me.

We order our burritos and sit to eat. I eat mine slow with careful bites, this is the most I've eaten in a week. Emory on the other hand, doesn't even breathe. It is gone in two point seven seconds.
      "So...are you gonna tell me what's been bugging you?" She says while she sips her beer. I stare at her, I swallow my bite and say, " I'm late."
"Oh my Gawd, is it Damien's?!" Emory yells making the white lady beside us gawk over.
"Uhh...of course, I haven't been with anyone else since high school." I answer.
"So what's the big deal then, I mean your about to be twenty-six.." She tilts her drink up to her lips.
"I haven't taken a test yet, I don't know what Damien will think. He isn't ready for kids. He is so busy working." I look at her about to cry.
I'm blaming the maybe pregnancy harmonies on the tears.
I wipe them away with my sweater sleeve.
"We need to buy a test, maybe three...I hope you can pee!" She says while she gets up to throw her trash away. "Ready?" She smiles warmly at me.
"Yeah I guess," I say tossing my half eaten burrito away.

{Damien's POV}
I hear keys jingling and unlocking the door while I sit playing the newest 2k.
"Hey baby...and Emory..." I pause the game and welcome Jade coming to kiss me.
      "I put up the Christmas tree like you asked this morning," I point at it, " you have to decorate it tho." I chuckle.
"Thanks babe." She says going over to the fridge and pulls out the gallon of lemonade. She then gulps it straight from the jug.
Emory laughs and goes into our room.
        "So what are you two up too?" I ask as I notice the Walgreens bags on Jades wrists.
"Nothing, just girly stuff." She simply says and walks into our rooms and slams the door.
I mumble whatever and return to my game.
Jade has been acting funny for a week now, she's been so secretive and she won't talk to me.

After a few minutes I go and knock on our bedroom door, "Can I come in?" I ask quietly. I don't hear an answer so since I'm the one paying the bills, I open the door. I see Emory and Jade sitting on the bed, jades hand is shaking and I see a pregnancy test. Jade looks at me with tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She cries and gets up to come show me.
I look at the test and see two plus signs.