Chapter 4: "Who are you James?"

Ashley's POV

"Excuse me you need to leave or I'm calling the police." I pointed out the door.

"James told me you need to put this on and come with me." She held out the box for me, I shook my head and dialed James' number but like the past 3 days he never responded.

"How do I know James sent you?" I closed my door but stayed by my TV stand which held a taser in the back.

"Look he just sent me to make sure I take you to the surprise location and follow these instructions." She held out a folded paper. I quickly took it and went back to where I was standing.

As I looked at the note, James told me to open the box and wear what's in it and the necklace he gave me on our 2 month anniversary. I look up from the note and see the woman sitting on the couch just looking around.

"How do I know I can trust you?" I cross my arms.

"My name is Lou, I have a daughter and a husband and I wouldn't get myself arrested because of you." I slowly walked towards the box and opened it.

"Shorts and a shirt?" I walk into the restroom and change as fast as I could, I still couldn't trust the woman sat on my couch. "Um how do I do my hair?" That being said her face lit up.

Within a half an hour Lou escorted me to a waiting black car. As we sat in the back I texted James non-stop only to be irritated more each time he didn't answer.

"I'm going to need you to put this on." She held out a blind fold.

"Okay this has gone too far what's going on?" she just let out a sigh.

"Please the faster you put it on the faster you find out." I let her put the blind fold on me, "I'm going to put earphones in so you won't hear anything." Without anymore protest I just nodded my head.

***

I can feel the cool fresh air on the side and soon I was helped out of the car. Stumbling over my feet a couple times I was finally sat down. I see Lou sat next to me and when I look around my breath gets caught in my throat. Thousands and thousands of young girls scream making the floor vibrate. We're right in front of a barrier.

Then the lights go out and the girls scream louder. Lights flash and music starts playing. "Lou where are we?" I try to yell to Lou but she just nudges me to look at the stage as smoke blows up from the floor.

"It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward, Another moment passing by (Up up up all night) The party's ending but it's now or never, Nobody's going home tonight (Up up up all night)" Liam?

"Katy Perry's on replay, She's on replay, DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake, People going all the way, Yeah, all the way, I'm still wide awake." Harry? What the hell is this? Is that Zayn? The crowd sang along to the boys then I saw Louis. I watched on in utter confusion, and then I saw him.

"James?" I said out loud, I don't even know why because no one would hear me over this crowd. My eyes stay glued on him and so did his. Lou nudged me and made me follow her to the side.

"You can watch from up here." She said as we went through doors leading to a balcony that looked over the concert area. "Wait here I'm going to get us something to drink." I nodded and the next thing I knew I was tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see a tall beautiful brunette.

"Hi!" she yelled over the music,

"Um hey."

"Are you Niall's girl he's been talking about?"

"No, I'm not and who the hell is Niall?" I was getting frustrated with confusion.

"Niall him," she pointed to the stage. "the blond little Irish one." She lightly laughed.

"No you have it all wrong that's James." I look at all the signs reading their names but I don't see James' just the constant name I keep hearing, Niall Niall Niall! "What is this?" I motioned to the concert.

"Love you're at a One Direction concert." One Direction? I mentally curse myself for not getting cable and just sticking to my Netflix, or stopping and looking at a magazine instead of staying home and binge watching Gossip Girl.

"Ashley right?" I nodded, I could feel my heart race and I start to get dizzy.

"I have to go, I need to get out of here." I walked past the doors I came in and saw Lou with water bottles.

"Where're you going?" she shouted but I ignored her.

"Ashley?" I groaned and turned around to a tall male with staff written across his shirt.

"Please just-,"

"James' dressing room is at the end it has the name Niall stuck on the door." I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall. As I watched the concert from the TV in the room I couldn't sit, restless and pacing around in the small dressing room. I look down at the small coffee table, I picked up the magazine that had James' face and the boys' too all over it. 

I sat and read word for word about an article on 'Niall' but James' image as the headline.

"Who are you James?" I whispered to myself.