Chapter 19: Ashley and Harry

Niall’s POV

I felt the smooth sensation of cool spots sprinkling my torso. I cracked my eyes open a bit and saw Ashley leaving kisses down my chest, she looks at me through her long lashes and smiles.

“Well good morning to you too.” I say as I sit up. With no words being said she sits on my lap and crosses her arms around my neck, pressing her naked chest to mine. I wrap my arms around her back and lightly squeeze at the sides. She begins to kiss my cheek then my forehead, jaw line, down my neck, over my adam’s apple, up the other cheek. I finally chuckle as she makes it back up the side of my face.

I pull her away and moved forward laying us down with her under me. I take the time to kiss her just like she did. I make her laugh as I nibble on the sweet spot of her shoulder, I found out she was most ticklish there our first time.

I push up extending my arm, hovering over her. “I love you.” Her voice is low and soft. She cups my face and runs her fingers over my cheek. I lower myself and kiss her on the lips,

“I love the way you look at me, like I’m a diamond.” She slowly rolls us over so she is straddled on top of my bare body. I gaze at her top and try to control the blood that would soon float to my most manly part.

“I love the sound of your voice,” she leans down and kisses the area above my nipple.

“I love the way you smile, the way you try to hide it sometimes, the way your eyes stay on me as I move around the room.” She leaves wet spots for every little thing.

“Thank you Niall, for not giving up on us.” Pulled her in so our lips met in a hurried kiss, feeling her hips move making it harder to control my body. She pulled back and smiled.

“Wait here okay.” She rolled off leaving me wanting more and spread out naked on the blanket.

She pulls on her robe and quickly walks out of the room. I wait for her to come back in but after 15 minutes of silence I get up and slip  my robe on and search for her. When I get to the kitchen she has eggs and bacon ready. I slip my hands around her waist from behind and kiss at her neck. Her head falls back.

“Aw I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed.” She playfully whines, I laugh and push the hair from ear and press my lips to the side.

“You could have been my breakfast you know.” I feel her body tense as my hands slide on the inside of her robe and cup one of her breast. She turns off the stove and places the last pancake on the plate.

“Well I’m sorry Mr. Horan but you have work in an hour.” She teases when she presses her chest closer.

“I’ll be quick.”

“No no, but if you would have me I’d like to come along.” I smile and without another thought I tell her yes and like I planned I take to the bed room and finished what she started.

***

The whole car ride we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. It was more of a game of who can get a moan or reaction out of who more. I would squeeze her thigh and inch my way up while she won with the palming of my groin.

When we get to the studio, we’re the first ones here so we sit on the couch in the lounge. I tickled at her sides and she tried the same but I would always catch her hands before she could press them against me.

I finally gave up and checked the surroundings making sure no one was around. When I thought the coast was clear I pulled Ashley on my lap. She took advantage and pressed her lips heavily to mine. Her tongue rolled against mine in a heated battle in who’s the dominant one.

I laid us down the log way on the sofa as I felt her up, we had never acted like this. It feels like we are making up for the time we lost, for 3 months. She catches me by surprise with a strangled moan. When I look down I see the bulge in my pants press into her through the thin material of her leggings. 

There was a knock at the door and we quickly separated from each other. Ashley pretending she was looking for something in her bag and I pulled out my phone.

“Come in.” the door opened and Liam walked in with Harry and Louis, Zayn was going to be late. 

Liam’s POV

We loudly walked down the hall, laughing and shouting. The usual. When we get to the door Harry stops and stares in the small window.

“Har-,” he shushes us. When we peek in the window Niall is holding Ashley and moving her hips. Then in a second he lays her down, what the hell.

 “That’s me boy.” Louis said and in a second we moved from the window when Louis knocked. 

“You idiot.” I scowled. When we heard Niall’s voice we quickly shuffled in.

“Hey! Niall ol’ boy.” Niall looked out of breath as Louis pulled him for a hard hand shake.

“Hi, Liam.” Ashley’s soft voice sounded in back of me giving me a cute poke to the side. As I turned to her she wrapped her arms around me.

“Hello love, how’s your morning going.” She smiled at Niall.

“Good, I made breakfast for Niall.” Louis coughed and Harry laughed.

“Anyways let’s get this studio time done with.” Niall clapped his hands.

***

Ashley came in and told Niall something in his ear, then went to Harry and did the same.

“George am I done here?” Harry asked and he just nodded, “Come on.” He held his hand out for her.

“Bye Niall.” Then they left together.

“Where are they off to?” we turned to him, he looked over to see if Louis was still recording.

“For Louis’ birthday, Ashley wants to plan something so make sure your free on the 24th.”

“What is it?” Zayn asked

“I don’t know, she won’t even tell me but just don’t tell Louis.”