Chapter 7: "the motion of the ocean"

Niall's POV

I sleepily searched for Ashley but frowned as nothing was near. I opened my eyes and looked around the lightly lit room due to the small sun light that came throw the London forecast. I lifted the covers to see I was still naked from the events of last night, making me smile. Groaning as swung my legs over the side of the bed I rubbed my eyes. I quietly chuckled as I replayed yesterday, the day went from miserable to happy to sex in a flash.

I looked at the floor in front of me and found Ashley's red dress, shoes, and undergarments. I pulled the blanket round my waist as I heard the door creak open behind me. I forced myself not to turn around as the bed dipped. I felt Ashley's cold smooth fingers run from the bottom of my back up to my shoulders, crossing over my chest.

Her soft lips slowly pressed to my shoulder and trailed up my neck, curving at my jaw. I turned my head and met with brown glistening eyes and a smile I cherished. She kissed my lips as I did hers; the longing for her touch of her deep pink ones caused a flutter of my stomach.

"I made breakfast my love." She whispered as she stayed holding me from behind. She sat down with a leg dangling either side of me, her arms wrapped around my front. Ashley's started to kiss spots on my back.

"Is that right?" I felt her nose brush my spine as she nodded. "But I had another idea for breakfast." I swiftly turned and pinned her arms above her head as I nipped at the small area of skin that peered over the shirt I now realize is mine. I ran my fingers up her thigh as small puffs of breath poured through her parted lips. I stopped at the touch of fabric hided under my shirt. I looked towards my hands and saw she had on a pair of my boxers.

"You know normally I'd tell the lads to ask to use my clothes but with you it's acceptingly hot." Her chest vibrated with laughter.

"I would say the same but I don't think you can fit in my dress." I laughed as the lustful mood changed into exchanging jokes. "I bet your bum would look so fit in my tight blue dress I have back home." I rolled my eyes and lifted off the bed strolling to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of grey joggers and a clean pair of boxers, when I reached for a shirt Ashley cleared her throat causing me to turn around eye brows raised.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. She was walking to the door.

"No shirt please." She winked making me laugh, before I could retort she had already left the room. Listening to Ash's request I left the room after I brushed my teeth.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Ashley standing in the middle of the room trying to figure out the remote, she bit her lip in concentration. After watching her for the next minutes she finally huffed and threw the remote to the couch. When she turned around her cheeks burned with red.

"I see the tele won this round." I laughed and followed the sweet scent of cinnamon rolls to the kitchen.

***

After breakfast we laid sprawled out on the sofa. I held Ashley's waist as she laid between my legs, it took all that I could not to laugh as she ran her fingers through the small hairs that filled my legs.

"So do you need body guards to go everywhere?" I told her she could ask me anything.

"Mm, only when I feel like I need them."

"Do you guys have rules or anything?"

"Um not really, but they tell us what we can and cannot say sometimes." She just made an oh face.

"So are you really in love with Katy Perry?" I couldn't help but laugh, my cheeks hurting from smiling all day.

"We-," just as I was about to say something there was a knock at the door.