Chapter 6: "I want you"

Louis' POV

"Niall how about more energy on this one." He just nodded, it was his 5th retake on the song. The dark circles under his eyes were becoming more visible by the hour, when we went for Niall this morning he was wrapped under his blanket.

"Let's just call it a day." The studio guy announced and Niall just got off the chair and we walked to the lift. It was depressing seeing him like this.

"Hey where did Liam go?" I asked as we got in the car.

"He had an errand to run." Harry said 

Niall's POV

"You guys don't need to follow me up, I'm just going to sleep for a while."  I was getting annoyed with their over baring need to baby sit me today. I slip my key into my flat door and inside Liam's sat on the couch.

"Liam what are you doing he-," my voice got caught in my throat. I could feel my heart skip a beat, my stomach tingle, my eyes water, and my knees go numb.

"We'll leave you two alone." I couldn't look away.

"Ashley," I felt like I was going to fall when she patted the seat next to her. I walked as fast as I could, almost ran to her. A couple minutes went by before anyone said anything.

"I'm sorry." We said in unison, she smile and that's when my stomach did flips, the feel of her touch as she grabbed my hand.

"I miss you Jam- I-I mean Niall, I realize now that I shouldn't have walked out like that." She started to apologize

"Don't be, I'm the one that should be on my hands and knees begging for your forgiveness and to take me back."

"Take you back?" oh no, "Niall when were we ever apart? I just, I just want to move past that and start over from that night. I want to know what your life is like, maybe a tour of your flat." I smiled as I finally got my Ashley back.

"We how about we start with that tour."

"I know just the place to start." Her smooth lips curled into a smile I know all too well. Her finger ran down from the collar of my shirt and tugged at the waist band of my pants.

"Right this way my lady." The way her heels sounded against the tile floor made my heart pick up.

_____________________Sexual Beyond This Point______________________

Once I open my door I spin her around. I pulled her hips closer to mine, with every second of her soft deep pink lips against mine my body wanted her more. Bending down I pick her up making her legs wrap around me.

I laid Ashley down on the large bed. I helped her up so she was kneeling on the bed. I turned her body facing away from me. My arm wrapped round her waist, as I pressed her back to my front. She rolled her head back onto my shoulder. I felt her body tensed as my hand cup her breast, gently squeezing as I went down.

The touch of Ashley's went lips pressed against my hot skin at the crook of my neck sending tingles through my body. I slowly skimmed my hands up the inside of her smooth soft thighs. A whimper fell from her lips as my fingers lightly touched me over her laced underwear, the fabric was very familiar as I remember buying her the lingerie.

I began to rub over the sensitive area as I felt her hips move. I heard the struggle she was having to breathe smoothly. Her backside rubbed against my needy crotch as i increased the pressure.

"Niall." Her breath came out in a breathily gasp

I couldn't help but groaned, as my fingers then slipping into the front of her underwear. Her pleasurable cry out surprise me. Ashley's body began to slump against mine making her hips apply more pressure. I thumbed gently over her clit, eliciting whimpers from her parted lips.

"Mmm." the huskily whisper sounded into her ear. I placed hot kisses that trailed down her neck as I continued to pleasure her. I sat on the edge of the bed with her sitting on my lap still faced away from me. I lifted her so I could push her dress up, spreading her thighs apart.

She watched as I took my index finger between my lips and sucked before I dipped them back into her underwear again. Easing my index finger in gently made her moans heavenly purr in my ear as her head falls back on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist in attempt to calm her slight wiggling.

"God I love you Ashley." I said in to her ear as I kissed down her neck. She flinched as I swirled my finger and moaned as I withdrew my finger.

"I want you, I need you now." Ashley's hot words fanned over my warm cheek as she started to nip and suck at the part where my jaw met my neck.