Friend, Please

[Trigger warning: mention of poor sleep, malnourishment, and fatigue]

*Chapter 12*

As Tyler engulfed me in a hug, I felt content. It was the first time in a couple weeks I had smiled genuinely.

I would guess the same for Tyler too.

After I released the hug, we just started at each other for a few minutes, before Tyler launched himself at me and pushed his lips onto mine, kissing me with so much passion and love it was intoxicating.

I pulled us further into the dorm so we could close the door, before leaning back against the door, me pushing Tyler into it.

I opened my mouth slightly, Tyler copying the action, before I licked my lip over his bottom lip, causing Tyler to moan.

Before it got too heated, I heard a cough behind us, to which I quickly pulled away and looked back, remembering Gerard and Frank were still there.

Oops.

"Oh, uh, sorry." I stuttered, heat rising to my cheeks. I looked over at Tyler to see his cheeks flushed red and an embarrassed look on his face.

"It's all good. But so you know we aren't leaving. Thanks to Frank we are basically banned from everywhere outside of our classes and dorms, meaning we can't go to the library, food court unless it's lunch break, or the music room outside of our lesson. And besides, Franks roommate Ray has his girlfriend over and my brother in my dorm has his girlfriend over also so we basically have no where to go." Gerard chuckled, sending a mock glare at Frank.

I just chuckled at them. "Yea that's fine I guess."

I sat on the couch again, Tyler sitting beside me, Gerard and Frank opposite us.

"I missed you Tyler." I sighed, wrapping my arm around his shoulders again.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I ran off. I'm sorry I scared you. I'm sorry I did- did, well, this," he motioned to Josh's arms, torso, face, basically everything, before looking back up, "to you. You don't deserve what I did to you and I am so so so so sorry Josh." Tyler sighed out. I felt guilty for making him feel like he had to apologise. It wasn't his fault.

I smiled before closing the gap between us again, resting a hand on Tyler's left cheek while resting my other hand in the small of Tyler's back, rubbing small circles and leaving a groan escape Tyler's mouth.

"You have no reason to be sorry Tyler. What happened was my fault and my fault only. I'm the one that did this to myself. I'm the one that hurt you. I'm the one that made you in away. You have no reason to be sorry." I smiled, connecting our lips once again before licking Tyler's bottom lip, but Tyler didn't budge this time, so I moved the hand from Tyler's back to his thigh, earning a squeak-slash-moan-slash-weird dolphin noise from Tyler, who opened his mouth just enough for me to take advantage of.

Once again we were disrupted by a cough.

We pulled away, both of us breathing heavily and smiling, before Tyler got up to grab a bottle of water before throwing it at Gerard, who tried to smack it away but ended up hitting Frank in the face, causing me to double over from laughter from the look of surprise on Frank's face.

Every time I looked back at Frank, I started laughing all over again.

After I finally calmed down, and Gerard had kissed Frank to make it better, I layed down on the bed, Tyler walking over and joining me, cuddling into my side.

Tyler rested an arm on my stomach, the other ok the side of my chest between our bodies.

Only then had I felt how skinny I had gotten, after realising Tyler's arm was really heavy and digging into my ribs when that normally didn't happen.

Tyler sighed and rested his head on my chest. Tyler laying on me made me realise how bad I got as I could also feel how short and shaky my breaths were.

After a while of Tyler tracing small patterns on my stomach and chest, I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness, my breathes evening out and becoming deeper.

Before I fell fully asleep, however, I heard Tyler mutter to the other two about how they could stay the night, and Tyler resting back down before whispering into my ear.

"Goodnight Josh," he sighed. "I love you..."

*yo! Okay so this one wasn't as long but it was more of a filler I suppose. More action will begin in the next chapter (???) and I'm enjoying making Frank and Gerard a couple of the main characters in this. They are my favourite people on this planet.

•safe place to rant and talk•

~XOjay
[Edited: 2 July, 2017]