Migraine

*Chapter 14*

It had been a while since I had dyed my hair, and the purple was starting to fade. It looks like a pinky-blue sort of colour.

I was looking in the mirror playing with my hair when I saw Tyler walk in.

"Hey." I said, letting go of my hair before washing my hands.

"Hey. What'cha doing?" He replied, leaning against the doorframe.

"I think I wanna dye my hair again." I replied, standing up straight.

"Oh what colour?" Tyler replied, standing a bit straighter with a smile spreading onto his face.

"Blue maybe? Purple again? Or pink." I responded, imagining each colour in my mind.

"I think blue would look nice!" Tyler announced.

I nodded with a smile before walking over and wrapping my arms around Tyler's waist.

"I will head to the shops tomorrow." I whispered, leaning my forehead on his.

Tyler wrapped his arms around my neck, smiling and closing his eyes.

We were silent for a minute before Tyler pushed his lips onto mine, before we fell into a slow rhythm. Tyler opened his mouth slightly, licking my lip with his tongue to which I opened my mouth immediately, our tongues dancing together.

Tyler smiled, causing his teeth to bump mine which caused me to smile, bumping our teeth together too.

We released after that, breathing kind of heavy yet laughing slightly.

"Josh I love you. And I mean it. When I'm with you I feel safe, like nothing can harm me. Each day that goes by, my love grows. I find new reasons every day as to why I should love this beautiful man you are, and no thoughts as to why I shouldn't love you happen. I want to be with you Josh. I love you from the bottom of my heart." Tyler stated, leaving me speechless.

I had wanted to hear that since the day he returned.

I just stared at Tyler, my cheeks heating up and smile creeping onto my face as Tyler ranted.

I placed a finger on Tyler's lips to tell him to stop talking, to which he obeyed, before I leaned in a pecked his lips, not moving far so our lips were silk brushing against each other as I spoke.

"I love you too Tyler. And I feel the exact same way." I smiled, resting our foreheads together again.

Tyler smiled before leaning his head in the crook of my neck to hide his blush, which I found cute.

He was cute.

"Tyler?" I whispered in his ear. He just hummed in response as I lifted his head by his chin. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, a bit nervously.

At this, Tyler looked up and into my deep hazel-brown eyes, smiling like a mad man.

He leaned up and connected our lips again, briefly, before replying.

"Yes Josh. That would be a dream come true. Just, please don't hurt me again." He pleaded, his eyes sad from the memory.

I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, regretting everything I had done.

"Tyler I promise. I was drunk and stupid and I know that's no excuse and I'm sorry but I promise you," I took his hand and sighed, looking from our entwined hands to his face again, a small sad smile on my face. "I will never hurt you again. If I break that promise I give you full permission to chop my head off." I added, making Tyler chuckle.

He smiled, a sparkle in his eye, leaning up to kiss me once again, but before our lips touched, a loud bang in the main area forced us apart.

"Daddy's home!" We heard being shouted.

Damnit Brendon.

Not again.

I groaned loudly, to which Brendon heard judging by the laugh.

"Brendon not again!"

*yo! So this one was a bit shorter, but if another filler I guess. I don't know why I had in mind for this fic tbh like I'm not that good with coming up with plots, like, at all.

•safe place to rant and talk•

~XOjay
[Edited: 5 July, 2017]