Chapter 43

BamBam held onto Yerim's hand tightly as he waited for her to gain conscious again.

He had found her passed out at the back of the house and she wouldn't wake up no matter how many times he shook her.

Suddenly the bed shifted.

Yerim slowly opened her eyes as she looked up at the ceiling. "Where am I?"

Her voice was weak. BamBam almost immediately helped her up allowing her to lean on the bed frame.

"You're in our room. I found you unconscious outside yesterday night" he held onto her hand bringing it up to his face

She stared at him before looking back at her other hand. There were no sorts of scars or bruises...

"Did someone do something to you? Tell me and I'll kill that bastard" BamBam frowned as she didn't answer him

Weakly she shook her head. Her mind completely blank as she stared infront of her.

"Okay then...but you must be hungry. Stay here I'll go get some food and be right back okay?"

Yerim nodded as she didn't even glance at him. He sighs and leans down to give her a soft kiss before exiting the room.

She could hear his car engine as he pulls out of the driveway.

But even when he left she continued to stare at the wall. The only difference would be what was going on through her head.

That person.....she remember everything she said that night.

Flashback

Yerim backed up slowly as she shook in fear. Seunghee continued advancing as she smiled showing off her red stained teeth.

"It's been awhile Yerim" she coeds.

But Yerim covers her ears as she closes her eyes..."No you're dead....I'm just imagining things...ghost aren't real"

Seunghee chuckles as she stops right infront of the poor girl.

"Yerim....ghosts aren't real...but you know what is?"

She shook her head as she kept her eyes closed.

Seunghee leaned in, "Guilt and fear honey. You have unsettled guilt inside you and I won't be gone until that guilt is gone"

Slowly Yerim opened her eyes.

Tears fell as she looked at Seunghee.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Yerim looked away.

Seunghee laughs once again, "You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself Yerim ah~ I guess this is Karma"

Seunghee glide her nails across Yerim's arm.

"Look at you....you're exactly me when I went missing" Seunghee smirked.

"At least I get to see my mom now but you...you're still ALIVE and STUCK WITH AN ABUSER"

Yerim covered her ears but couldn't help but listen to Seunghee.

"Soon everyone will forget about you just like how they did about me! And when they do you'll be able to feel how unjust it was for me!"  Seunghee exclaimed.

Her eyes blood red as her fist clenched tightly.

Yerim stared at her before completely blacking out.