Chapter 44

"Unnie?" Yerim stared at Seungwan shocked. She hasn't seen her in seven years.

Immediately Seungwan pulls her into a hug. But Yerim doesn't return it as she actually tried to pull away.

Seungwan didn't know why but felt Yerim getting yanked away as the door open and the man drags Yerim away.

Running out the door, Seungwan runs after the two as she screams for them to stop. Yerim looks back at Seungwan as she frowns.

"KIM YERIM!" She shouts while running after them.

As they reach the parking lot Seungwan caught up to the two and yanked BamBam.

"Who-"

.....................

Seungwan opened her eyes as she looked around the room. It wasn't too big and quite shabby.

"Unnie" Yerim called beside her.

No BamBam in sight.

With that Seungwan shot up and grabbed Yerim's hand, "What are you doing here? I thought you were dead!"

Yerim looks down as she stays quiet.

"Answer me" Seungwan's voice was stern as she stared at the girl.

With a sigh Yerim looked up at the older one flashing a sad smile.

Flashback

"Why isn't he here yet?"  Yerim looked at her watch once again before staring up at the night sky.

The door opens and BamBam walks up to her. "Is he not here yet?"  BamBam questions walking up to her.

Yerim shook her head as she frowns.

He wasn't picking up his phone either and it worried Yerim.

Suddenly a text came in....it was from Jungkook.

I'm sorry babe but this guy hit my car. I'm okay just a little scratch but if you still need me to pick you up I can. :)

Yerim sighed definitely relieved. She looked up at BamBam, "Do you need me to take you home?" He questions

"Can you?" She watches as he smiles at her while nodding.

Thanking him she replied to Jungkook,

As long as you're fine and no it's fine you're hurt so I'll just have BamBam take me home :)

Seconds later she heard another ding

No! I pick you up! Just wait okay?

Yerim laughs as closed the car door.

It's fine. Go home okay? I'll call you when I get home. I love you ❤️😘

She placed her phone back inside her pocket and stared out the window.

Neither talked as BamBam continued driving.

It seemed like an hour had gone by and Yerim started to worry as they only passed trees and trees.

"Are we going the correct way? I think we should turn back around" she finally speaks.

BamBam smiles, "Don't worry I know where we're going" his voice was low as he continued staring at the dark road ahead.

Yerim nods as she slowly sinks back down into her seat. She yawned as she looks outside.